This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: Mission

Topic » Episode 7: Mission

1897 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
bump
1897 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF ROUND 2

06 - Lemjam6 (Jake B) & Maxi1234 (Max A)
09 - iYBF (Anthony M) & MisterPredaa (Marcus S)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------ELIMINATED
13 - BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S) & hwest14 (Houston W)
20 - Christian_ (Christian B) & MoooHades (Liam I)

With 13 and 20 votes respectively, Jacob/Houston and Christian/Liam, you are eliminated from this mission.

Final Round coming up
1897 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 3

For this round, you will need to find 10 Tengaged users who meet a certain requirement given to you. You will need to mail me LINKS to their profile all in ONE mail.

Any questions?
1897 days 21 hours ago
Lemjam6
ready
1897 days 21 hours ago
iYBF
R!
1897 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 3

THE REQUIREMENT: Please mail me 10 Tengaged users who have at least 4 numbers in their username. They must have more than 500 karma and be no more than 10 days ago on their profile.

GO!
1897 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 3 RESULTS

04 - iYBF (Anthony M) & MisterPredaa (Marcus S)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------ELIMINATED
07 - Lemjam6 (Jake B) & Maxi1234 (Max A)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Anthony and Marcus, you are the official winners of this mission!

In addition to earning safety from the Dome, you now have a huge decision to make. You must send one team to the Dome to join our last place team. You both must agree on who to send or you will go in. I need to have your decision via Skype and Tengaged PMs. You have the next 15 minutes to make this decision but the sooner, the better.

Tyler and Macken, unfortunately you have come in last place in today's mission which means you are automatically going into the Dome. I will see you there.

Alright everyone, head on out. I will see you at the Dome.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!