This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: Voting Chamber

Topic » Episode 6: Voting Chamber

1944 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Voting Chamber!

For losing the last mission, the Gray Team and Red Team are in danger of possible elimination.

In the Voting Chamber, you will pay for your past actions, show your true colors, and most of all you will have to either make a great sacrifice or be a sacrifice.

Here is how this will work, each of you must vote in TWO members of YOUR team to face elimination in the Gulag. Each of you must MAIL me the name of TWO members on your team you want to vote into Gulag. I do NOT accept votes on Skype.

The two players on each team with the most votes will be selected for the Gulag, where they will compete, in a PAIRS BY TEAM Gulag (2 vs. 2), and the losing team will be eliminated,meaning one team will be losing two players this round.

If there is a tie, then there will be ONE re-voting period, if you don't vote during the re-vote then your vote will remain the same. If a tie still remains after the re-vote then the person on the opposing team can choose anyone on the same tier as them to compete in the Gulag against them.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
-This is an Australian Ballot, meaning that your votes will remain SECRET this season.

-You MAY vote for yourself if you would like.

-Failing to vote will result in a penalty vote and a strike, failing to vote a second time will result in your penalty votes being doubled as well as another strike. A third time will result in your removal from the game.

-Once you send me your vote, it is LOCKED, and you CANNOT change it, so make sure you are certain before you send me your vote.

With that said, you have until tomorrow (MONDAY) 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) to mail me your votes.

Good Luck!
1943 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
GRAY TEAM VOTING RESULTS

Thank you all for voting so promptly, everyone sent in valid votes, so no self votes had to be issued this round. The only person on this team who did not get any votes was Zyler, and it was a close one, but you made a decision.

03 - J2999 (James R)
03 - s73100 (Sam A)
02 - ivan1234 (Ivan G)
02 - jake_WD (Jacob J)

With that James and Sam will be going into the Gulag for the Gray Team, and you will be competing as a pair to represent the Gray Team.

Everyone else on the Gray Team is SAFE.
1943 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
RED TEAM VOTING RESULTS

Thank you all for being prompt as well in getting your voting done early. Of course you all received votes but it did not end in a tie.

03 - stuartlittle16 (Michael S)
02 - bamold1999 (Tyler M)
01 - Batya (Micheal C)

As you can clearly see from the vote count, Michael S and Tyler  will be going into the Gulag for the Red Team.

Everyone else on the Red Team is SAFE.
1943 days 3 hours ago
s73100
zyler rly out here playing both sides
1943 days 3 hours ago
J2999
^^ tea

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!