This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: Inquisition and Ring

Topic » Episode 10: Inquisition and..

1706 days ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

Although the Inquisition will be done privately, you can still see who has been nominated and the process that is about to happen. Our Troika was asked to nominate three players for possible elimination. The Troika has reached their decision, and the following players are nominated to face the Inquisition:

macken (Macken A)
Mybash_ (Chris B)
top20fan33 (Cameron W)

Players nominated for Inquisition, you now have the chance to plead your case to the Troika. Say what you need to say, make whatever deals you need to make, because your life in the game is at stake.

Troika members, you have until tomorrow (Monday) 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) to send in your vote for one of these three players. Let me say this now, I highly advise that you avoid a tie, or you wont like what happens.

Good Luck!
1705 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
TROIKA VOTE

top20fan33 (Cameron W) - Lalisa (Chili L)
top20fan33 (Cameron W) - nmh95 (Nathan H)
top20fan33 (Cameron W) - IceBeast (Will I)

With 3 votes, Cameron, you are in the Ring.

You will be competing against Steve for your life in this game. But remember, the winner of the Ring will be given a Grenade. However please note that Grenades CANNOT be given to players in the Troika.

Your ring will be posted shortly.
1705 days 13 hours ago
top20fan33
https://media.giphy.com/media/eJpslsuI0QpnEpVhQM/giphy.gif
1704 days 20 hours ago
awwsum11
Your ring will be posted shortly.
1704 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
RING #8

Official Match-Ups:

sjsoccer88 (Steve J) vs. top20fan33 (Cameron W)

The name of your Ring is "Spanish Torture"

In this Ring, this will be a precision and endurance test. The more careful and more time you dedicate to this Ring, the more likely you are to win.

You will have exactly 2 hours to play this Ring. Each person will mail me on the five-minute mark for the duration of your Ring to earn points. In each of the mails, you must post, somewhere in the mail, the follow phrase EXACTLY:

*MY OFFICIAL CHALLENGE ATTEMPT*

Now the trick to this challenge is that each of your mails needs to be EXACTLY five minutes apart (ie 9:05:43 then 9:10:43) based on TENGAGED TIME, the time shown in TG Mails.

STEP BREAK DOWN: Here is how this mission will work

Step 1: START your time by mailing me the phrase *START MY TIME*, then wait EXACTLY 5 minutes before you mail me again.

Step 1: Prepare a mail with the official phrase in it. You can only send me one mail every 5 minutes based on the timestamp from your STARTING mail.

Step 2: Send your mail as close to the five-minute mark or later as possible for it to count for that five minute period. Make sure you only send me ONE mail for each five-minute period.

NOTE: If you send me two mails within a five-minute period, the first mail will be a regular time but the second mail will count for the NEXT five-minute period. So if you start your time at 7:00:00 then send one mail at 7:05:02 and a second at 7:05:05, the first mail is fine and will count for 2 seconds, but the second one will count at as 4 minutes and 55 seconds to your time. Meaning that you lose a chance to score for the next time period.

HOW IS THE WINNER DETERMINED?:

For each mail that is sent EXACTLY at the five-minute mark (as based on your start mail time), you will earn 1 point towards your score. The player with the most points wins this Ring.

However, there are TWO tie breakers.

1. The more time periods you send in a mail, the better. Players who submit a mail for more time periods will be given favor. Now remember, the one mail per time periods rule is still in effect here, so sending 12 mails in a single time period will NOT count. I will only count ONE mail per time period in this tiebreaker.

2. For each mail not sent exactly at the five-minute mark, I will record the amount of seconds you were off and I will AVERAGE it. The player with a lower average will be given favor.

This Ring starts NOW and you have until tomorrow (Tuesday) 9 AM PST (Wednesday 12 AM EST) to complete it.

Good Luck!
1703 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

CHART: http://prntscr.com/oyg6u0

22/24 perfects - sjsoccer88 (Steve J)
01/24 perfects - top20fan33 (Cameron W)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Steve, you have won this Ring and will remain in the game! Well done!

Cameron, you have redeemed yourself in my book, hope you know that. However, this officially ends your time in Spain. I'm sure I'll see you around though, but for now head on out.

As for everyone else, before you leave here, we have the matter of a Grenade to deal with.
1703 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
THE GRENADES

Steve, as the winner of the last elimination round, you now get to throw a Grenade at one of your competitors. Please keep in mind that Grenades CANNOT be thrown at people in the most recent Troika, which in this case is Chili, Nathan, and Will.

Your options are as followed:

GRENADE #1: CASH OUT
Choose any person to steal 100% of their bank account in this game.

GRENADE #2: CURFEW
Choose any player to have a shorter amount of time to complete this mission, with a later start time and an earlier deadline than everyone else.

GRENADE #3: TIME PENALTY
Choose any player to receive a time penalty in this upcoming mission.

But do know that the next mission will start tomorrow (Wednesday) at 5 PM PST (8 PM EST).

Oh, and I should mention to everyone that this upcoming mission is a PURGE. Good Luck!
1702 days 22 hours ago
sjsoccer88
I give grenade #3 to awwsum11

No hard feelings but you just spoke to me after you voted me in and I feel like it was to ensure I wouldn’t give you a grenade
1702 days 1 hour ago
awwsum11
Fair enough

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!