This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Face-Off

Topic » Episode 9: Face-Off

1814 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to the Face-Off!

Here is where you will pay for your sins and mistakes in the game. Remember, the players with the most nominations by their competitors will compete in the Face Off. One player will earn a key while the remaining players will face a vote to eliminate by their fellow peers.

Based on your nominations, this Face-Off's match-up is as followed:

jman96 (Jordan M) vs. jojo7784 (Joey F) vs. Kelly0412 (Kelly R) vs. Spinner554 (Austin G)

The name of this Face-Off is "Do You Like Shakespeare?"

You will be playing to show who wants to win more than their fellow competitors.

To start, you must mail me: START MY TIME. After you do that, you must wait out at least 5 minutes before you mail me your first official phrase. If you do not send this mail, I will issue you a 10 BOOK PENALTY.

Your objective is simple, to get the most books in your tower by mailing the official phrase:

ADDS A BOOK TO MY TOWER

You must wait AT LEAST 5 MINUTES before you mail me the official phrase again, if you are even a second early from your last mail then your mail will not count and you must wait a new 5 minutes.

Now, for each time you are successfully able to do this, you will have 5 books added to your tower (score).

Whenever you think you are done, you must mail me PUTS ALL THE BOOKS AWAY. You can send this without waiting 5 minutes from your last mail, but if you do not send this mail then you will be issued a 15 BOOK PENALTY, so make sure you remember to do this.

But do know, that if you wait longer than 10 minutes to send another mail, then your run will officially be ended even if you did not send in the PUTS ALL THE BOOKS AWAY phrase.

The person with the most books in their tower will win this Face-Off and be guaranteed a spot in the Final Boat Race. The three losers will face a vote, and only one of you will survivor. In the event of a tie, the person who starts first wins.

This competition starts now, and you have until FRIDAY 9 AM PST (12 PM EST) to FINISH it.

Good Luck!
1813 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
Me not reading the fine print and wasting my time lol

Save me in the vote and I won’t steal your keys friends :) I’m really not working with anybody so????
1813 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
no save me in the vote!
1813 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
OFFICIALLY RESULTS

I can actually end this now, because even if the winner does not put their books away, they still win.

# of Books - Player

810        -        jman96 (Jordan)
535        -        jojo7784 (Joey)
120        -        Kelly0412 (Kelly R) [15 Book Penalty For Not Putting Books Away]
000        -        Spinner554 (Austin G)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Jordan, you have won this Face-Off and will be receiving a key! This also means that you are an official finalist this season.

Now to get your key, you must steal your key from one of the current 8 key holders. You must post your decision in this thread along with your reason ASAP.

Austin, Joey, and Kelly, you three have lost this Face-Off and you will be facing a vote of your peers. I will post information on that shortly. However, you three are not eligible to vote nor is Jordan, unless there is a tie, in which case, Jordan is the tiebreaker.

See you at the Voting Arena.
1813 days 6 hours ago
jman96
for my key stealing, it is best for me to take what was taken from me.....feels like this is going back and forth but i must take Splozos key here. sorry man.
1813 days 5 hours ago
turney1805
OFFICIAL KEY DECISION

Jordan has decided to take Splozo's key. Jordan now has Key #3 and Splozo is now keyless.

Splozo, since you have just lost your key, you have are officially out of the main game.

However, you will have a chance to fight your back into the game in the Final RI battle, but for now, you are off.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!