This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Hut Meeting Room

Topic » Island Hut Meeting Room

1845 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Meeting Room,

This is where all nomination results for Face-Offs will be revealed as well as where you will be told when it is time to start voting. Lastly, this room where will be where any twists or general announcements will be made.

Be on alert to what is posted in here as it could change your game for better or worse.
1845 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
FACE-OFF NOMINATIONS #1

Welcome to the Meeting Room. This will be your first of many trips into this room.

At any rate, it is now time for voting to begin. Each player must send me the name of the THREE players they want to see in this first Face Off. Please remember that the winner of the Face Off will be given a key, which will get them a place in finals for now. While the two losers will face a vote of their peers, and you will vote out one of the two losers. The remaining person will also be given a key.

Please format your nominations as followed:

Name of Person- Reason
Name of Person- Reason
Name of Person- Reason

All nominations must be sent via Tengaged mails and once you vote, it is LOCKED, you cannot change. Please remember that you may not vote for yourself or anyone with a key.

Voting starts now and will last for 24 hours. Results will be revealed in this thread.

Good Luck!
1845 days 2 hours ago
NotThatJack
Oh gosh. Good luck everyone
1843 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
FACE OFF NOMINATION #1 RESULTS

Well, all the votes are in. Below are the results of your votes, as stated in the format, all votes are SECRET, so I can only reveal the vote count. Now some of you did not include reasons with your nominations, they next time you do that, I will issue you a self vote and a small penalty in the Face Off if you are voted in. Also, a couple of you were late, but due to me not getting home on time plus the awkward start we experienced, I am forgiving you this time. Next time, I will not however.

Now with all of that said, here are the results of your voting by vote count:

10- Kelly0412 (Kelly R) NOMINATED
09- sjsoccer88 (Steve J) NOMINATED
07- Batya (Micheal C) NOMINATED

05- iYBF (Anthony M)
05- mysterygame2 (Nolan K)
05- splozojames50 (Splozo J)
04- Saftronbtr999 (Ian S)
03- Yandereboy12 (Cindy T)
02- cfff (Brian C)
02- jojo7784 (Joey F)
02- NotThatJack (Jack N)
01- Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P)
01- Glinda (Blair J)
01- jman96 (Jordan M)
01- PoohSnap (James D)
01- Schnitzel (Scott H)
01- Spinner554 (Austin G)
00- FrenchMaid (CJ F)
00- Josh742 (Josh M)
00- Ramanik (Kamani W)

Which means that Kelly, Steve, and Micheal, you three will be competing the first Face-Off. Please remember that the winner will get a key, while the other two will face a vote off from their peers, and one of you will be the first person eliminated this season.

Your Face-Off will be posted tonight and it will last for 24 hours.

Best of Luck!
1843 days 16 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Shocker at iybf and his 8 first page friends voting me
1843 days 15 hours ago
Kelly0412
Tea Steve
1843 days 14 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Voting starts now and will last for 24 hours.
1840 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
FACE-OFF NOMINATIONS #2

Welcome to the Meeting Room. This will be your second of many trips into this room.

At any rate, it is now time for voting to begin. Each player must send me the name of the THREE players they want to see in this first Face Off. Please remember that the winner of the Face Off will be given a key, which will get them a place in finals for now. While the two losers will face a vote of their peers, and you will vote out one of the two losers. The remaining person will also be given a key.

Name of Person- Reason
Name of Person- Reason
Name of Person- Reason

All nominations must be sent via Tengaged mails and once you vote, it is LOCKED, you cannot change. Please remember that you may not vote for anyone with a key. However, from this point forward unless otherwise stated, you may vote for yourself.

Voting starts now and will last for 24 hours aka tomorrow 5:45 PM PST (8:45 PM EST). Results will be revealed in this thread.

Good Luck!
1839 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
FACE OFF NOMINATION #2 RESULTS

Well, all the votes are in. Below are the results of your votes, as stated in the format, all votes are SECRET, so I can only reveal the vote count. Now, we have a couple of issues to deal with:

1. FrenchMaid (CJ F) did not vote before the deadline. CJ will be getting his first strike, as well as a small penalty in his next Face-Off, and a penalty vote the next time he is up for elimination. These penalties will increase with each strike.

2. splozojames50 (Splozo J) did not include reasons with his nominations, his nominations were accepted but he is getting a penalty nomination and a small penalty in his next Face-Off. No strike will be issued.

Now with all of that said, here are the results of your voting by vote count:

11 - splozojames50 (Splozo J) NOMINATED
11 - Yandereboy12 (Cindy T) NOMINATED
10 - Spinner554 (Austin G) NOMINATED

06 - Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P)
06 - Ramanik (Kamani W)
05 - Saftronbtr999 (Ian S)
02 - cfff (Brian C)
02 - jman96 (Jordan M)
01 - iYBF (Anthony M)
01 - mysterygame2 (Nolan K)

00 - FrenchMaid (CJ F)
00 - Glinda (Blair J)
00 - jojo7784 (Joey F)
00 - Josh742 (Josh M)
00 - NotThatJack (Jack N)
00 - PoohSnap (James D)
00 - Schnitzel (Scott H)

KEY HOLDERS
#1: Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
#2: Batya (Micheal C)

Which means that Splozo, Austin, and Cindy, you three will be competing the second Face-Off. Please remember that the winner will get a key, while the other two will face a vote off from their peers, and one of you will be the second person eliminated this season.

Best of Luck!
1839 days 2 hours ago
jman96
I wonder who keeps voting me. Lol.
1839 days 2 hours ago
jman96
Gl noms
1838 days 5 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Lmfao at the obvious premade
1838 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
FACE-OFF NOMINATIONS #3

Welcome to the Meeting Room. This will be your third of many trips into this room.

Now unlike past weeks, this week will be different. Normally, you send in the name of three players you want to see in the Face-Off. This week, you will only send in the name of ONE person you want to see in the Face-Off and a reason which must be written in a COMPLETE SENTENCE.

Please remember that the winner of the Face Off will be given a key, which will get them a place in finals for now. While the two losers will face a vote of their peers, and you will vote out one of the two losers. The remaining person will also be given a key.

Name of Person- Reason

All nominations must be sent via Tengaged mails and once you vote, it is LOCKED, you cannot change. Please remember that you may not vote for anyone with a key. Unlike last week, this week, you CANNOT nominate yourself.

Voting starts now and will last for 24 hours aka tomorrow 4 PM PST (7 PM EST). Results will be revealed in this thread.

Good Luck!
1837 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
FACE OFF NOMINATION REVEAL #3- PART 1

Welcome everyone to this week's nomination reveal. You all know that this week you all only had ONE vote. Well on top of that, this is a FACE TO FACE NOMINATION WEEK.  All of your votes and reasons will be revealed this week.

Now before I get to that, I have a penalty to dole out:

1. mysterygame2 (Nolan K) did not vote before the deadline. Nolan will be getting his first strike, as well as a small penalty in his next Face-Off, and a penalty vote the next time he is up for elimination. These penalties will increase with each strike.

Batya (Micheal C)
Kamani, because karma is a bitch. :)

cfff (Brian C)
I am voting for kamani because he is a huge threat and I really dont like him.

Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P)
I vote for scott because idk him.

FrenchMaid (CJ F)
I’m voting in Glinda because she has spoken one worded responses to me and that indicates to me she’s not interested in working with me.

Glinda (Blair J)
Cffff cause I know u will come for me

iYBF (Anthony M)
Glinda- Honestly that is the one unsafe person that I trust the least at this moment and I have no idea where her head is at.

jman96 (Jordan M)
Joey - Maybe voting you in can get you a key. Right now i just hope that i dont get voted in this round.

jojo7784 (Joey F)
I am voting Kamani because my alliance wants to.

Josh742 (Josh M)
I nominate notthatjack because his tengaged profile is extremely boring.

Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
I vote kamani because he is a bad person inside and out, his dentist should be removed from his position

mysterygame2 (Nolan K)
DID NOT VOTE

NotThatJack (Jack N)
glinda because that's the only name that I heard toased around

PoohSnap (James D)
No one is getting back with me, so I’m gonna throw a vote at CJ because I’ve seen him do well in other challenges so hopefully he can go in this round and not me, so that I don’t have to go against him

Ramanik (Kamani W)
I'm voting for JOEY. Just because you're in the premade with Kelly

Saftronbtr999 (Ian S)
Joey - We haven't talked.

Schnitzel (Scott H)
Kamani - We haven't talked, like literally at all. I reached out a few times and never heard anything back, so there doesn't seem to be much of a reason to not vote for you.

Spinner554 (Austin G)
iYBF - Because you’re literally running the game, but I don’t get why. You need a whole premade to win????? Wake up people!!!!!!

splozojames50 (Splozo J)
Ramanik - I am voting for Ramanik because I want him to be nominated.
1837 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
FACE OFF NOMINATION REVEAL #3- PART 2

Now that you have seen your competitors nominations and their reasons, the vote count should be obvious, but here it is below:

06 - Ramanik (Kamani W) NOMINATED
03 - Glinda (Blair J) NOMINATED
03 - jojo7784 (Joey F) NOMINATED

01 - cfff (Brian C)
01 - Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P)
01 - FrenchMaid (CJ F)
01 - iYBF (Anthony M)
01 - NotThatJack (Jack N)
01 - Schnitzel (Scott H)

00 - jman96 (Jordan M)
00 - Josh742 (Josh M)
00 - mysterygame2 (Nolan K)
00 - PoohSnap (James D)
00 - Saftronbtr999 (Ian S)

KEY HOLDERS
#1: Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
#2: Batya (Micheal C)
#3: splozojames50 (Splozo J)
#4: Spinner554 (Austin G)

Which means that Kamani, Blair, and Joey, you three will be competing the third Face-Off. Please remember that the winner will get a key, while the other two will face a vote off from their peers, and one of you will be the second person eliminated this season.

Best of Luck!
1837 days 1 hour ago
Spinner554
Also mine was a joke Anthony don’t hate me =[

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!