This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Gulag

Topic » Episode 9: Gulag

1921 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to the Gulag!

Here in the Gulag players will compete for their right to stay in the game by playing in one of the games of the Gulag.

For this episode, our match-ups are as followed:

bamold1999 (Tyler M) vs. Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P) vs. Schnitzel (Scott H) vs. splozojames50 (Splozo J)

The name of your gulag is Count Off, and this is the TRIVIA, SPEED, AND PRECISION GULAG.

You will be given (via Tengaged mails) a series of questions which will fall under the following categories:

-TT The Challenge: Cutthroat
-MTV The Challenge: Cutthroat
-Three Random MTV Challenge Seasons Of My Selection

The answer to each question will be a number. Your goal is to figure out the answer to each question, then add all of those numbers together, and mail the answer to each question as well as your combined answer.

You get only ONE answer submission for this challenge which must include your answer to each question AND the sum of all the answers from each question. All submissions must be made via Tengaged mails. If you submit an answer without including the sum of all the numbers, then I will do the math for you based on each answer you submit, but you will be issued a 30 minute time penalty in return.

Your score will be your time from the time the questions are sent out until you respond back with your answers. You will earn a 2 minute time penalty for each incorrect answer. The penalty for each number you are off on your number for the final number will be 1 minute added to your time.

The two players who complete this Gulag in the fastest amount of time will win and earn the final two spots in the Final Mission. While the two losers go home, one step before finals.

This Gulag is available now and you have until tomorrow (Tuesday) 9 PM PST (Wednesday 12 AM EST) to complete this Gulag.

Good Luck!
1921 days 6 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Im Here, Im Queer, And gonna to make it Clear.

Turney Give me a spot in next season xox
1920 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
QUESTIONS

Question 1: In the mission, "Czech How The Picture Looks",what was the combined time in seconds of the slowest person on each team? [If the person got a penalty, then keep their time with the penalty]

Question 2: During the first “Count Off” Gulag, what was the time of the three winners in seconds?

Question 3: Before leaving the game, how many votes did Micheal C and Jacob receive combined?

Question 4: In MTV The Challenge: Cutthroat, how many times did someone whose original season was Fresh Meat or Fresh Meat II get sent into the Gulag?

Question 5: In MTV The Challenge: Cutthroat, using only the Gray Team, how many votes combined did the players whose first name start with one of the first three letters in the alphabet receive to go into the Gulag?

Question 6: In MTV The Challenge: Cutthroat, how many players ended the game winning 2 or less missions? [Please note that the Final Mission counts as a mission]

Question 7: In MTV The Challenge: Free Agents, what was the combined time in minutes for the winning man and woman?

Question 8: In MTV The Challenge: Rivals II, how many times did someone who had a name start with the letter “J” get a vote to go into the Jungle?

Question 9: In MTV The Challenge: The Duel II, how many players won at least one mission or duel before the end of the game?

ANSWERS
01. 934+1709+2860=5503 seconds
02. 480+765+2368=3613 seconds
03. 27 votes
04. 12 times
05. 16 votes
06. 20 players
07. 491+566=1057 minutes
08. 23 times
09. 15 players

Total: 10286
1920 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

0:23:36        -        bamold1999 (Tyler M)
0:24:02        -        splozojames50 (Splozo J)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:27:44        -        Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P)
0:48:29        -        Schnitzel (Scott H)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Tyler and Splozo, you have both won this Gulag, and have earned the last two spots in the Final Mission! Well Done. You may both go and re-join your teams.

Chandler and Scott, this definitely was not for a lack of effort. I know this was not an easy Gulag and you had some tough competitors. Unfortunately, today was not your day, and this ends your time in the Czech Republic. I am sure I will be seeing you both around. Say your good byes and head on out.

Everyone else, rest up, you will be running your Final Mission soon enough.

Peace out.
1920 days 17 hours ago
splozojames50
https://i.imgur.com/GGBVJsD.gif

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!