This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 21 | Spirit Realm Competition #3

Topic » Episode 21 | Spirit Realm..

1081 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
This competition is called ‘Hang On’ and here’s how it works.

The Darkness has finally weakened, causing the gateway to the Overworld to open up. The gate is only large enough for one player to enter, meaning that only one player will reenter the game.

Knowing that it is losing the battle, the Darkness has become desperate and unleashed a tornado counterattack. To win this competition, you will have to hold on to your pole longer than your fellow competitiors. If you fall off your pole, you will be sucked up by the tornado and consumed by the Darkness.

In this competition, you will have to post the phrase *Hangs on to Pole* every TEN minutes after I post ‘GO’, otherwise you will fall off your pole and be consumed by the Darkness, eliminating you from the competition. You will then make your next post TEN minutes after YOUR last post. NOTE: The asterisks do not matter, but the phrase needs to be correctly spelled.

NOTE: You have roughly a ~1 minute window on the end of the ten-minute mark to make your post, from 10:00 to 10:59. As long as you make your next post when your last comment is at 10 mins ago, you will be fine.

Example of correct posting: ‘GO’ post hits 10 mins 27 seconds and then you make your first post.

Example of being eliminated: ‘GO’ post hits 11 mins 2 seconds and then you make your first post.

If the competition somehow makes it to 12 AM EST without a winner, the time limit will be changed from TEN MINUTES to 5 MINUTES between posts. I will be online to announce this change in the event that it comes into play.

Players in the Spirit Realm will be competing alongside the remaining players in this challenge. The last player from the Spirit Realm who is left hanging on to their pole will reenter the game, while the overall last player hanging on to their pole will win Individual Immunity.

NOTE: This competition will start tomorrow, 5/11/21, at 2 PM EST.

Any Questions?
1081 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
*SLIGHT ADJUSTMENT TO THE RULES*

For the first FOUR hours, your posts will be made ONE HOUR after each other.

At 6 PM EST, we will then change from ONE HOUR posts to FIFTEEN MINUTES posts.

At 12 AM EST, we then change from FIFTEEN MINUTES to FIVE MINUTES posts.

I will be online at these times to announce when the change is happening.

The competition is still going to start at 2 PM EST.
1081 days 5 hours ago
PureEssence
O_O
1081 days 5 hours ago
GentlemanG
I see where you’re coming from
1080 days 17 hours ago
Hisoka
It’s on
https://i.giphy.com/media/IdfeWkDKwwFCA1m2vq/giphy.gif
1080 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
GO!
1080 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
austyn for somebody who is claiming to play this great game u sure seem to lack some reading comprehension
1080 days 12 hours ago
Oysterman11
IDK WHATS GOING ON.
1080 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
we post AN HOUR after mikes first post, so at like 3:12 PM
1080 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
i dont need food water or the bathroom. i will sit at my computer until i drop dead if i have too
1080 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
i dont need food water or the bathroom. i will sit at my computer until i drop dead if i have too
1080 days 11 hours ago
PureEssence
*Hangs on to Pole*
1080 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
*Hangs on to Pole*
1080 days 11 hours ago
Hisoka
*Hangs on to Pole*
1080 days 11 hours ago
GentlemanG
*Hangs on to Pole*
1080 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
Hangs on to Pole

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!