This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13 | Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Episode 13 | Immunity..

1090 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will take place on Saturday (5/1/21) at 7 PM EST. It will be a live challenge.
1090 days 20 hours ago
PureEssence
can we merge already
1090 days 20 hours ago
keefe
hi
1090 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
Before we get to the Immunity Challenge, I have an announcement to make!
1090 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
I want to Congratulate you all for making it to the Final 15!

You've officially made it to the halfway point by outlasting the 15 other players!

Great work!
1090 days 20 hours ago
GiGi10
ok
1090 days 20 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
sigh
1090 days 20 hours ago
PureEssence
drop your expectations..?
1090 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
Also tonight is a Double Tribal Council, so you will be competing for Individual Immunity!
1090 days 20 hours ago
GentlemanG
PLEASE MERGE US
1090 days 20 hours ago
christossss
drop
your
pants
1090 days 20 hours ago
GentlemanG
NOOOOO
1090 days 20 hours ago
CutieAmy
owo
1090 days 20 hours ago
keefe
ooo
1090 days 20 hours ago
PureEssence
so essentially merge
1090 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
For tonight’s challenge we'll be playing "Feeling Buzzed" and here’s how it works.

Right now you are all standing on a platform suspended above the ocean with a buzzer right in front of you.

At random intervals, I will post the phrase "Buzzer Activated!" and your job is to post the phrase "Slams Buzzer" as fast as possible. If you are the last person on your tribe to post the correct phrase, your platform will open and you will into the ocean, eliminating you from the challenge.

The last player standing from both tribes will win this challenge and secure themselves Individual Immunity and Reward. Everyone else will head to Tribal Council where they will vote out the seventeenth and eighteenth players from this game.

NOTE: Spelling counts. Capitalization does not. The quotation marks do not need to be included when you post the phrase.

Any questions?

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!