This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13 | Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Episode 13 | Immunity..

746 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will take place on Tuesday (4/19/22) at 5:00 PM EST. It will be a live challenge.
745 days 17 hours ago
iSandeh
hi
745 days 17 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
here
745 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Check-In will close at 6:05!
745 days 17 hours ago
Jengaged
hii
745 days 17 hours ago
ItsAustin
heyyyyyyyyyyy
745 days 17 hours ago
hobo232
hi here to lose :)
745 days 17 hours ago
ItsAustin
youre winning mami
745 days 17 hours ago
ItsAustin
youre winning mami
745 days 17 hours ago
hobo232
let us pray to the survivor gods
745 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED
745 days 17 hours ago
hobo232
i hate these live spam type comps my internet seems too slow to do well :P
745 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
This Immunity Challenge is called “100-Meter Dash,” and here’s how it works.

In this speed competition, players will compete in a series of races to avoid being the last player to hit their buzzer.

At the start of each round, I will count the players down and on my “GO” the race will begin. If any player posts before my ‘GO,’ they will false start and will be disqualified from the competition. If a player false starts, the countdown will then be restarted from the beginning.

After the ‘GO,’ players will have to post the phrase *RUNS ___ METERS* as fast as possible, until they reach 100 meters. Once a player hits 100 meters, they must post the phrase *SLAMS BUZZER* to lock-in their placement. The last player to hit their buzzer will be eliminated from the competition.

When the race starts, players will have to decide how they would like to run the race, choosing from 1 of 5 sets:

Set #1: 100 Meters [1 Post]
Set #2: 50 Meters [2 Posts]
Set #3: 25 Meters [4 Posts]
Set #4: 20 Meters [5 Posts]
Set #5: 10 Meters [10 Posts]

The set that you choose will determine how many posts that you will have to comment for that particular race. You will only be able to use each set once, meaning that if you use Set #1 for Race #1, you will not be able to use it for the rest of the competition. During each race, once you have posted your first post, you have committed to that Set and may not change Sets. You are responsible for keeping track of which sets you have and have not used, so if you end up using a set more than once that is on you.

For each set, you would make your posts in this fashion, for example if you were using Set #5: *RUNS 10 METERS*, *RUNS 20 METERS*, *RUNS 30 METERS*, and so on until you reach 100 and hit your buzzer. If you mess up at any point, you have to start back from the BEGINNING.

NOTE: Deleting posts is NOT allowed. If I catch anyone deleting posts they will immediately be eliminated from the competition and will face a HARSH penalty.

NOTE: Spelling COUNTS, the asterisks do not matter.

The player who wins the Final Race will win Individual Immunity and Reward.

Any questions?
745 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Since Cedric is not here, there will only be FOUR races run, so Set #5 will be taken out of play.

Be advised that you will only be using Sets #1, 2, 3, and 4!
745 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Please make sure that you understand the rules before we begin. If there are no questions, we will get started at 6:11.
745 days 17 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
do we have to capitalize the words?

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!