This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12 | Tribal Council #12 (Loyalty)

Topic » Episode 12 | Tribal Council..

749 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to Tribal Council Loyalty tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Raul, Kelly, Daniel, and Mick, voted out at the last Tribal Council

Sandy has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule.

If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must let us know in your production chat or mail Newz and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-How does the sudden Medical Evacuation of Stoner change the current state of the game?
-As we approach the end of this game, how do you decide who is the best person to next to at Final Tribal Council?
-What do you think your current odds of winning this game are?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Newz and I in all Discord/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Saturday (4/16/22) at 5:00 PM EST.
749 days 8 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
-How does the sudden Medical Evacuation of Stoner change the current state of the game?

Stoner was basically voted in the challenge as the game's most dangerous player.  Him leaving, especially in that fashion, completely changed the game.  I thought yesterday's Mick vote was game-changing, this one takes the proverbial cake.

-As we approach the end of this game, how do you decide who is the best person to next to at Final Tribal Council?

To be honest, that is the farthest thing on my mind right now.   With 7 people left and with me being vulnerable, the only thing on my mind right now is survival.

-What do you think your current odds of winning this game are?

There are 7 people left.  I am 1.   So 1 in 7.   There is a reason we are all here.  In my eyes, everyone has an equal shot.
748 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
748 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
748 days 14 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
stands
748 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
*somebody stands*
748 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Cedric: I'm using this on Jen tonight

*Cedric hands me a carved object*
748 days 14 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
I came in to play a hero game, so why stop now?

Hands an object to Mike

i am playing this idol on AMBER
748 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
The rules of survivor state if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
748 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
This IS a 1-Vote Hidden Immunity Idol! 1 vote cast against for Jen will NOT count!
748 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Scott hands me a carved object*
748 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
The rules of survivor state if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
748 days 14 hours ago
Jengaged
omg
748 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes for Amber will NOT count!
748 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Anybody else?
748 days 14 hours ago
hobo232
Omg 馃槷

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!