This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9 | Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Episode 9 | Immunity Challenge..

753 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will take place on Tuesday (4/12/22) at 6:00 PM EST. It will be a live challenge.
752 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
Check-In will close at 6:05 PM EST!
752 days 21 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
im here for the time being...i have a kid pickup in 30 mins or so
752 days 21 hours ago
teamjacz
I will be getting 10th place, know that
752 days 21 hours ago
Natepresnell
hey
752 days 21 hours ago
Jengaged
yo
752 days 21 hours ago
hobo232
Hii
752 days 21 hours ago
Mickj
Hi
752 days 21 hours ago
iSandeh
hi
752 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED
752 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
Playing:

Scott
Cedric
Daniel
Jen
Amber
Mick
Sandy

Not Playing
Stoner
Owen
Austin
752 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
Tonight’s Immunity Challenge is called “Pass the Coconut” and here’s how it works.

This game will be played in a series of rounds, where each round, one player will start off with the Coconut and pass it to another player using the phrase: *Passes Coconut to [Player’s Name]*. That player can then pass the Coconut to any player, including whoever just passed it to them, using the same phrase. After some random time has passed, I will post ‘STOP’ and whoever is holding the Coconut at that point will be eliminated.

NOTE: Correct spelling of the phrase and player’s name counts. Use a player’s in-game name not their username. The asterisks do not matter.

The game will continue in this fashion until only one player is left standing. The last player standing will win Individual Immunity and Reward, while everyone else will be left vulnerable to being the ninth player voted out of this game.

Any Questions?
752 days 21 hours ago
teamjacz
Im in easy out Im on the road jsyk
752 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
If there are no questions, we will get started at 6:10!
752 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
First Round Coming Up...
752 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!