This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6 | Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Episode 6 | Immunity Challenge..

764 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will take place on Saturday (4/9/22) at 6 PM EST. It will be a live challenge.
764 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
This challenge is called “Remix Race” and here’s how it works.

Each round, I will post a vocaroo link that contains 3 different samples from 3 different songs performed by the same artist. Your job will be to try to identify either any of the songs or the artist, and *MAIL* me the correctly spelled name of any of the songs or the artist. Each round will only last for 2 minutes.

Each round, the first player to *MAIL* me the correct name of any of the songs or artist will receive the following points for their tribe:

Song #1: 1 Point
Song #2: 1 Point
Song #3: 1 Point
Artist: 2 Points

NOTE: You can ONLY answer ONCE per round. This means that you are only able to score ONCE. If you answer incorrectly or someone else answers correctly before you, that is too bad, as you will NOT be allowed to submit another answer for the round.

DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE SONGS & THE ARTIST. SEND EITHER ONE SONG OR THE ARTIST IN YOUR SUBMISSION, OR I WILL NOT COUNT IT.

ANSWER FORMAT:
[1] For the SONGS, your answer must be correctly SPELLED and STYLIZED.  Example: ‘2 Cool’ would be different from ‘Too Cool’ and ‘Yes, Please’ would be different from ‘Yes Please’
[2] For the ARTISTS, your answer must either be the correctly SPELLED and STYLIZED stage name, OR the correctly spelled FIRST and LAST name of the artist. Example: Mac Miller or Malcolm McCormick would be acceptable answers.

NOTE: Capitalization does not matter.

The tribe with the most points after NINE rounds will win Immunity and Reward. The losing tribe will head to Tribal Council where they will vote the sixth person out of this game.

Any questions?
764 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
If there are no questions, I will post the First Round at 6:07!
764 days 13 hours ago
hobo232
so you cant send all 3 songs and the artist in one mail ? you can only send one of the 4 options each round
764 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
@ Amber, correct. You answer one of the songs, or the artist. 1/4.
764 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
wait so theres 6 points up for grabs each round?
764 days 13 hours ago
hobo232
perfect sounds good :)
764 days 13 hours ago
teamjacz
ugh
764 days 13 hours ago
teamjacz
Okay so what the hell is a vocoaroo
764 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
LeQuisha will be sitting out for Benoni.
764 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
@ Kelly, 5 points up for grabs each round. 1 point for each of the songs, 2 for the artist.
764 days 13 hours ago
teamjacz
mkay
764 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
First Round Coming Up...
764 days 12 hours ago
teamjacz
Now I know I didn't score
764 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
so where are the good singers

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!