This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5 | Tribal Council #5 (Durban)

Topic » Episode 5 | Tribal Council #5..

766 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to Tribal Council Durban tribe!

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule.

If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must let us know in your production chat or mail Newz and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-What are your thoughts on your swapped tribe?
-Have you given any thoughts to when the Merge might be?
-At the last Tribal Council we saw an Extra Vote used. How worried are you about advantages showing up at tonight's Tribal Council?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Newz and I in all Discord/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Friday (4/8/22) at 5:00 PM EST.
766 days 4 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps

We are very good challenge players as a whole.  I always feel we have a shot at winning.  As for the tribe itself, we have a colourful bunch.  Lots of different personalities. Still getting to know some of them.

Sure, it's crossed my mind but right now my mind is on staying safe at tribal.

-At the last Tribal Council we saw an Extra Vote used. How worried are you about advantages showing up at tonight's Tribal Council?

In a tribe of 7, it's very likely.
765 days 13 hours ago
hobo232
I like our swapped tribe. We seem strong and have lots of people who show up and compete.

Honestly I haven’t really thought about the merge. I tend to think in the moment and try to survive day by day. But with 14 people the merge should be coming up in the next 1-3 rounds I would think.

-At the last Tribal Council we saw an Extra Vote used. How worried are you about advantages showing up at tonight's Tribal Council? Definitely very worried you may think you know what’s happening but all it takes is one advantage to throw everything off.
765 days 11 hours ago
Mickj

It’s very interesting. It’s a tribe of 7 that came from three different tribes. Going to be interesting to see how it plays out with the plethora of people that ended up together.

I would agree with Amber that it would make sense for it to come within the next few rounds with us being at 14, but right now we’re still competing as tribes and I would want to keep the strongest to ensure we don’t end back here again.

It’s very likely. A key in survivor is knowing when and how to use advantages. Tonight will definitely impact the game moving forward.
765 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
765 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
765 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
*somebody stands*
765 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
Kelly: Mike, I'm going to be using this tonight.

*Kelly hands me a piece of parchment*
765 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
This IS a Vote Stealer.

Kelly has chosen to steal AMBER's vote

Amber will not be voting tonight, and Kelly will be casting a 2nd vote tonight.
765 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
Anybody else?
765 days 6 hours ago
hobo232
😮
765 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
*somebody stands*
765 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
oh?
765 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
Scott: Mike, I'm going to be using this tonight.

*Scott hands me a piece of parchment*
765 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
This IS a Vote Stealer.

Scott has chosen to steal MATT''s vote

Matt will not be voting tonight, and Scott will be casting a 2nd vote tonight.
765 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
Anybody else?

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!