This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9 | Presidio #9 (Ben vs. Jimmy)

Topic » Episode 9 | Presidio #9 (Ben..

1049 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
The matchup is:

Ben vs. Jimmy
1049 days 20 hours ago
BB5lover
hey
1049 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
Check In will be open until 7:35 PM EST.
1049 days 20 hours ago
benp428
Here
1049 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
Tonight’s Presidio is called “Sequence” and here’s how it works.

In this mental competition, players will take turns posting the next number in a long sequence, making sure to follow a strict set of rules to avoid being eliminated.

At the beginning of the game, the turn order will be randomized. A list of restrictions on the sequence will then be posted, and both players will have 1 minute to read over the restrictions. I will then announce that the game has begun by posting the starting number of the sequence, and then the starting player will have 1 minute to post the next number in the sequence. An example of a restriction that could be used would be “You cannot post any even numbers.” The lowest possible number that the sequence will start at is THREE (3).

Players will then go in order posting valid numbers in the sequence, making sure to not violate any of the round restrictions. If at any point a player posts an invalid number, skips another player’s turn, or the player takes longer than 1 minute without posting their number, that player will immediately be eliminated and the Presidio will end.

NOTE: Deleting posts is NOT allowed. If I catch anyone deleting posts they will immediately lose the Presidio.

NOTE: If the round somehow exceeds 15 minutes without anyone being eliminated, I will stop the round and institute more round restrictions.

The player that can outlast their opponent will be declared the winner of this Presidio elimination match, while the loser will be the thirteenth player eliminated from the game.

Any Questions?
1049 days 20 hours ago
BB5lover
Can you just give a quick example of what we will see when u post the "rules" and starting number
1049 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
If there are no questions, we can get started.

Are both players ready to begin?
1049 days 20 hours ago
BB5lover
i had a question lol
1049 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
@ Jimmy

So I will count you down from
And then I will post the restrictions which would look something like this:

[1] No even numbers
[2] No multiples of 2
[3] No multiples of 17
etc

I will give you 1 minute to read these restrictions over, and then I will post the first number in the sequence. The starting player will then have 1 minute from my post to post the next (2nd) number in the sequence, then the other player would post the next number, and the game would continue in this manner.
1049 days 20 hours ago
BB5lover
okay i got it
1049 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
I have also included examples next to each restriction, so that there is no confusion around what I am referring to with each restriction.

[1] No even numbers [Ex: 2, 4, etc]
[2] No multiples of 2 [Ex: 2, 4, etc]
[3] No multiples of 17 [Ex: 17, 34, etc]
etc
1049 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
If there are no questions, we can get started.

1049 days 20 hours ago
BB5lover
im ready
1049 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
Alright, I'm going to randomize the turn order here:

http://us20.chatzy.com/24730258966213
1049 days 20 hours ago
BB5lover
my opponent is literally not here
1049 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
Jimmy will go first, Ben will go second.

(I will give from 5 minutes on this post to acknowledge that you are present before I call this Presidio)

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!