This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 25 | Reunion

Topic » Episode 25 | Reunion

1100 days 18 hours ago
GiGi10
which ultimately did not work as she went on to win the challenge.
1100 days 18 hours ago
Hisoka
True ugh i shouldve looked past that and just went for rays throat he was such a snake this game
1100 days 18 hours ago
GiGi10
Honestly xakim if you did that I probably would’ve voted with you and Ess the next vote LOL
1100 days 18 hours ago
GentlemanG
Kelly tries to get Emma to fall off her platform at the challenge! After being eliminated from the Immunity Challenge, Kelly sent a series of hilarious messages to try to distract Emma and get her to fall, which ultimately did not work as she went on to win the challenge.
1100 days 18 hours ago
Hisoka
Oh i know matt I know
1100 days 18 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Oh, ok matt
1100 days 18 hours ago
Hisoka
zach you were the BIGGEST jury threat pls
1100 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
With that being said, the Reunion is now officially over!

I will add everyone to the Viewer's Lounge and open up the Confessional group sometime tonight or tomorrow!
1100 days 18 hours ago
PureEssence
matt u shouldnt have kept ur plan a secret from me bc we prob could have figured it out ): rip
1100 days 18 hours ago
GiGi10
Zach i told you how much I couldn’t have you in finals because you would’ve embarrassed me LMAO
1100 days 18 hours ago
GentlemanG
Mike are you and Newz ever planning on doing like a hall of fame for you original survivor series
1100 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
@ Ray I'm pretty sure Newz did one or was planning to do one.
1100 days 18 hours ago
GentlemanG
Oh he didn’t but good to know
1100 days 18 hours ago
PureEssence
thank you for a lovely (and treacherous) season, mike n newz!!! i will be going into retirement now
1100 days 18 hours ago
GiGi10
Put me in it.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!