This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 24 | Final Tribal Council

Topic » Episode 24 | Final Tribal..

1091 days 14 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hello lovelies,

I had a lot to think about throughout this questioning period so far, and thankfully much of what i was wondering or would have asked has already been addressed.

To me, I appreciate a finalist who can admit to making mistakes along the way. While I see the argument that if you made finals it means you must not have done anything wrong or have any regrets, but I usually don't buy into that concept.

Anyways, to the both of you, what is one mistake or regret that you have from your time in the game? If it was a mistake that you were able to overcome, how did you?

:)
1091 days 12 hours ago
GiGi10
Zach:

I definitely agree that almost every game has flaws in it, and mine is no different. I made a few minor mistakes this game, from not acting on my suspicion of Callia being voted out to not telling Austyn to use his idol when he was idoled out (I had a small hunch they’d flip their votes to him). But I don’t think either of these are my biggest mistakes.

My biggest mistake is certainly telling Ess the idol clue at final 6. In my mind their was no chance she would find it even if she had people helping her. I shouldn’t have even taken that chance and just straight up told her I didn’t want her to find the idol. This destroyed my plans for finale night and I had to wing it from there. Fortunately for me, I ended up getting done what I wanted to get done, it just wasn’t as flashy as it would have been if I had used 2 idols to get you out (sorry again...).

I think I was able to overcome what could have been a disaster because of the position I put myself in socially and strategically. I knew that even with you leaving a vote before I wanted, I still had everyone in the game needing my vote and wanting me in the game. Everyone still trusted me, at least partially, at that point. This let me get back on track and eventually end up here with the person I was planning to take the entire finale.

I do think being able to overcome mistakes can be a big part of survivor, and when I did make a rare mistake, I was able to do that.

Thanks for the question!
1091 days 5 hours ago
GentlemanG
[Zach]

MIss you Zach, thank you for the question first and foremost.

A regret or mistake that I have from my time in the game was getting too comfortable at times with my allegiances. I felt in a really good spot in the alliance that we managed to form at the start of the merge and since I had my relations with a few members on the other side I felt more times that not that it wasn't necessary for me to branch out to the other members of the majority that I knew I wouldn't work with or would need in the end portion of the game.

It definitely played to my detriment as many of those people made it deep into the game and I had managed to form little to no trust with them, making it virtually impossible for people like Ess, Xanny, or Ali to want to work with me or take me to the end. All my eggs were kinda in the same basket near the end because of the way the game was divided and just because of how I am as a person. Some jurors mentioned how they didn't like the way I handed the finale and the moves that I came into the finale ready to make. I wanted to stay loyal and true to what I knew from the start and I think while that may have left a bad taste in some jurors mouth, it is also what helped me overcome this mistake. I'd like to highlight that Matt said one of the reasons he took me was because my loyalty never wavered with him and if he wanted to lose to someone he wanted to lose to the most loyal player he knew. So while my loyalty and my line of communication wasn't always there with every single player, the ones who did have it knew it was genuine and they could trust that no matter what. I think I managed to overcome this mistake by surviving the finale and making it to the final 2 by staying consistent the whole way through. Thanks for the question.
1090 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
CLAP 👏 CLAP 👏CLAP 👏 CLAP 👏CLAP 👏 CLAP 👏CLAP 👏 CLAP 👏CLAP 👏 CLAP 👏CLAP 👏 CLAP 👏CLAP 👏 CLAP 👏CLAP 👏 CLAP 👏CLAP 👏 CLAP 👏CLAP 👏 CLAP 👏 SLOW CLAP 👏

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!