This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 15 | Immunity Challenge #15

Topic » Episode 15 | Immunity..

1093 days 7 hours ago
PureEssence
duh
1093 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Today's challenge is a little game I like to call "Cutthroat". Each player will start off with two ropes, and each round I will post a  U.S. Survivor or U.S. Big Brother related question in the forum. The first person to correctly answer the question in the forum will have the opportunity to give power to another player.

Example:
        -Mike answers the question correctly, and makes Newz the ‘Rope Cutter.’
        -Newz cuts Paige’s rope.
        -Paige now only has one rope left!

You CAN choose to cut the rope of the person who chooses you to become the ‘Rope Cutter’. When it comes down to only 3 players, you will be able to cut someone’s rope if you answer the question correctly.

NOTE: You will have 1 minute to select who you are choosing to be the ‘Rope Cutter.’ The ‘Rope Cutter’ will then have 1 minute to select whose rope they are cutting. Failure to decide within the time limit will result in YOUR rope being cut instead.

Answers must be corretly spelled, and if the answer is a person you must include their first and last name in your answer. If the answer is a season of Survivor, the title of the season is an appropriate answer such as ‘Borneo’, ‘Cambodia’ or ‘Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers.’ If the answer is a season of Big Brother, use the number of the season, such as ’22’ for Big Brother: All Stars 2 for your answer. BBOTT and CBB will NOT be used for any of the questions.

NOTE: Do NOT use a player’s nickname in your answers. An answer such as ’Nakomis Dedmon’ would NOT be accepted.

Once both of your ropes have been cut, you are out of the challenge and will have no shot at Individual Immunity. You will also no longer be able to answers any of the questions. The challenge will end only when one person has a rope left uncut.

Any questions?
1093 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
fun
1093 days 7 hours ago
FlamingJojo
please be a comp i can be okaii at :)
1093 days 7 hours ago
PureEssence
oh bloody hands
1093 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
who the fuck is Nakomis Dedmon
1093 days 7 hours ago
Oysterman11
R
1093 days 7 hours ago
PureEssence
i wish i watched survivor
1093 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Not r
1093 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Good luck friends and Kelly
1093 days 7 hours ago
GiGi10
PureEssence
i wish i watched survivor
1093 days 7 hours ago
EmmaM
https://64.media.tumblr.com/8cf6e157f817a14545593b0a10df9d21/tumblr_o3hl66BR8q1sq0qzoo3_400.gif
1093 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
y’all rlly watch BB but not survivor ???

judging ...
1093 days 7 hours ago
GiGi10
Not anymore!
1093 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
If there are no further questions, we will get started!

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!