This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12 | Jury Vote

Topic » Episode 12 | Jury Vote

2087 days 1 hour ago
Brittney
Sorry my speech is late and messy! I’ve had a crazy busy couple days lol

I just wanna start off by saying thanks to the hosts and most of the players for making this a fun game! I know it wasn’t incredibly active but definitely wasn’t boring.

I started off the season winning team captain and getting the chance to choose my path in the game. I chose a couple people I actually liked for my team, including Brittany who I had known before and mike who I had a good first impression of. This was the trio I wanted to work with for the majority of the game and did so successfully until the night mike had his check voided. I intentionally did not pick some people for my team mostly because I would have happily voided a handful of them but also because there were some who I thought would be good advocates for me if I ended up in the strong box. I guess that part never had to be tested as the team I picked managed to all make it to merge without ever losing a challenge!

At merge, I agreed to throw the first challenge to JT as a show of trust and to build a new relationship. I knew he and Brittany were close at this point too so I figured there was no need to get blood on my hands if he was willing and I wouldn’t be in any danger. I didn’t have strong relationships with a few people and it showed when Patrik/Nolan/aj all voted me in the first merged vault. It definitely wasn’t all by my hand that the three of them proceeded to leave back to back to back but I wasn’t complaining!

I will say tho when I won paymaster I wasn’t too pleased with the bottom 3 I got. AJ was an obvious choice to void bc he had voted me but Romeo I knew was playing a low key game and I was more worried about him than aj. But when aj said he was gonna quit, I wasn’t just letting him take my paymaster job away from me and I voided him anyways even though I wasn’t sure I wanted that...

After that it was pretty smooth sailing. Mike tried pulling a fast one on me and Brittany by saying he was voting himself in the vault to get us to vote him but then tying the vote by voting us and giving JT full power. Didn’t work out too well for mike tho :(

At final 5 I knew I was going into the strong box if I voted JT and Cam because the only vote that would matter would be the 2 Romeo picks to join him. I knew Romeo was going to vote me and Cam because his relationship with JT and make the vote 3-3-2 with me and Cam going in. I considered only voting for JT so that it would be 3-2-2 where Brittany gets all the power to choose bottom 3 and void one. However I thought that would come across to jt as me coming after him and I knew no matter what Brittany wouldn’t void me or jt so why would I make waves and ruin a good thing I had with my new final 3 just to have a chance of not being in the bottom 3? I wasn’t in danger anyways so I chose to do nothing to stop what Romeo was going to do.

I made the right choices in this game to get myself here. From my team, to my allies, to making moves or not. I hope the jury respects the game I played and wants to see me fight it out in final 3.
2087 days 1 hour ago
patricenka9
u dont deserve f3 absol because u didnt make any big moves, u were such a non threat and won challenges pretty much by default tbh, so its funny u say u were great at them LMAO, if i was bitter i would admit it like i do in toher groups but im not, i respect your game but the other two worked for it and played a strategic game,
2087 days ago
Absol
yeah you can SAY i didn't make any big moves but i'm just as much a part of the dominating alliance as ethan/brittany were... it's even more important to mention that i was the one doing a lot of the heavy lifting in challenges, as well as the fact that i had to find my own spot in these alliances come the merge. i didn't just have everyone on my side going into merge, i had to work to get people on my side.

it's not like i wasn't talking strategy with people, either- i literally spoke to every active member at merge. i created relationships with cray (or at least i tried to before he quit lmao), you, nolan, mike, romeo, ethan, and brittany. obviously not all of these panned out and i backstabbed quite a few of you, but saying i wasn't playing a strategic game is wrong.

in terms of challenges, i won 3/5 of the post-merge challenges and came 2nd in the other two. obviously not all of these challenges were incredibly active but... wins are still wins regardless of how you get them? it's not like you can point to anyone who did BETTER than me in challenges so... yeah, you're wrong here too.

you seem to be making a lot of arguments based on the fact that i didn't play a good game and don't deserve to be here, but you also don't really seem to fully understand the game i was playing. the fact that you think i was a non-threat but still got here somehow doesn't add up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2086 days 23 hours ago
patricenka9
u werent a threat , i never said u didnt play a strategy but it was not that great, the other two sittting next to you played a much better game, if you got rid of one of them you would hvae had it so much easier, but you let them slip through even when you won pay master
2086 days 23 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
patrick is so deluded its sad
2086 days 23 hours ago
Absol
yeah i refuse to believe u would've voted cameron out considering how mad u are at me LOL
2086 days 23 hours ago
top20fan33
*Makes my appearance*
2086 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
As Nolan refused to vote, there are only 6 votes to read.
2086 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
First vote...
JT
2086 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Second vote...
Brittany
2086 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Third vote...
Ethan
2086 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Fourth vote...
JT
2086 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Fifth vote...
Ethan
2086 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Sixth and Final vote...
Ethan
2086 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Stamps VOID on Ethan's Check*

Sorry Ethan, it's time for you to bounce.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!