This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

1843 days 5 hours ago
Jasoi
HELLO! WELCOME TO MY BIG BROTHER HERE ARE PART 1 OF THE APPLICATIONS.PART 2 I WILL MAIL TO U

First name and last initial you want to go by:
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?:
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why:
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?:
1842 days 7 hours ago
istepgood
First name and last initial you want to go by: King T
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Bad ass, Strategic, Social
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Da'vonne Rogers because she is the best player on BBUSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): I will do my absolute best to keep active!
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Yes i will just tell me where and they will sent!
1840 days ago
Ityaboinez12
First name and last initial you want to go by: RJ M
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: funny hot headed
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: godfrey
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): dis re to e great
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?:
1839 days 20 hours ago
gumball221520
First name and last initial you want to go by: Malachi W.

If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Fun, Fierce, and Kind

Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Janelle Pierzina(USA 6 and 7) because I can first come across kind and sweet but get on my bad side and I am a real b****

Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes

Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Yes
1812 days 9 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
HELLO! WELCOME TO MY BIG BROTHER HERE ARE PART 1 OF THE APPLICATIONS.PART 2 I WILL MAIL TO U

First name and last initial you want to go by:
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: memes, fun, social
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: too lazy
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: i will try

open group

JASOI Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!