This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S9: Eviction 14

Topic » S9: Eviction 14

1455 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Congratulations Jordan, as the final Head of Household, you are guaranteed the chance to plea your case to the jury.

You now have the sole vote to evict either Megan or Vlad, making them the ninth and final member of the jury.

Please cast your vote to evict by 9:15pm EST in this forum, with any reasoning you want.

Good luck!
1455 days 2 hours ago
Rousso
After my first HOH week i never in a million years thought i would make it this far, i've literally had so much fun this season and win or lose i loved getting to know everyone this season.

I hope you understand where i'm coming from in this decision. Ultimately, i have to vote to evict the person who played the better game and who i know i have a 0% shot at beating in this final 2. That being said, i have to vote to evict you Vlad.
1455 days 2 hours ago
J2999
It's official, Vlad, you are the last person to be evicted from the Big Brother house.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!