This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S7: Head of Household 7

Topic » S7: Head of Household 7

1719 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Check in open!
1719 days 20 hours ago
Birks4444
me
1719 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1719 days 20 hours ago
macken
Kurt, I took what you said to heart and I thought long and hard about it. And It occurred to me that maybe you do have a point. Maybe Britney and I are too young to get married. After all, that’s why it didn’t work out with you and Blaine, right? Or maybe it didn’t work out because you’re a judgmental little gerontophile  with a mouth like a cats ass, maybe Blaine got tired of hearing your shrill self-aggrandizing lecture about how you felt the two of you were at the very apex of the gay rights movement every time you so much as cooked mac and cheese together. Or farted. Maybe Blaine didn’t want to be with someone who looks like they just removed their top row of dentures every time they smile. Or someone who doesn’t dress like an extra out of one of Andy Dick’s more elaborate wet dreams. Maybe Blaine grew weary of dating a more breathier, feminine Quinn Fabray. Maybe he finally got freaked out by your strange obsession with old people that causes you to skulk around nursing homes like one of those cats that can smell cancer. Maybe he got tired of watching you drape yourself on every piano you happen to pass to entertain exactly no one with. Say some song that Judy Garland chocked on her tongue in the middle of, or some sassy old Broadway standard made famous by another dead alcoholic crone. Maybe Blaine woke up one day and said, “You know what? I don’t want to marry a sexless, self-centered baton twirler.” Maybe I need someone who knows more than three dance moves. “The finger-wag, the shoulder shimmy, and the one where you pretend to twirl two invisible rainbow-colored ribbons attached to your hips.”  So you know what, maybe that’s why it didn’t work out. Maybe it has nothing to do with me and Britney. Maybe it just because you are utterly, utterly intolerable. Maybe that has something to do with it.
1719 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
here
1719 days 20 hours ago
NotNicky333
Here
1719 days 20 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
sits on the sidelines
1719 days 20 hours ago
Guigi
here
1719 days 20 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
here *smokes blunt*
1719 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
*smokes blunt*
1719 days 19 hours ago
Birks4444
https://media.giphy.com/media/2w6l68PRcRYtJFbBo9/giphy.gif
1719 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
Hi
1719 days 19 hours ago
Birks4444
*smokes jolly ranchers*
1719 days 19 hours ago
macken
https://i.imgur.com/0TpnX4j.gif
1719 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
https://i.imgur.com/fOdwqtP.gif
1719 days 19 hours ago
J2999
In this competition, you need good luck, with a part of strategy incorporated.

Ahead of you is 3 different areas.

You will have 5 different gos, and for each go you must select an area.

Then chatzy will randomise the amount of points you earn in that area.

AREA 1:
Options: 2, 2, 3, 5, 7

AREA 2:
Options: 0, 0, 3, 10, 20

AREA 3:
Options: 0, 0, 0, 2, 10, 15, 30

Your aim is to score as many points as possible, as the person who scores the most will become the new Head of Household.

You can use any one arena as many or as little times as you like. If there is a tie at the end we will go for a reshoot between the players in the tie until we establish a winner.

The going order will first be the checkin order, then the reverse of that, followed by checkin, then reverse, and finally checkin.

Any questions?

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!