This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6: Eviction 12

Topic » S6: Eviction 12

1758 days ago
J2999
Congratulations Christian, as the final Head of Household, you are guaranteed the chance to plea your case to the jury.

You must now evict either Will I. or Will N.

You have until 8:30 to cast your vote to evict, with the jury forum being posted after, as finale will be tomorrow evening.
1758 days ago
Christian_
I'm going to make this quick since it's fairly obvious what I'm going to do and already said so in the chat.

William IceBeast, you have been by my side for SO long in both this game and in real life, and it is my honor to finally make a finals (not counting shawn's ghetto gauntlet) together, you're an amazing friend and I wouldn't trade you for the world and hope this makes up for Canary Islands <3

Will N, you definitely were going to win if you made it to the end so I'm sorry to be the one to end this for you, but I vote to evict you
1758 days ago
IceBeast
https://66.media.tumblr.com/4344491cd214d827f962d9ce02db4ea6/tumblr_nsdoq6d1YV1u6xk6jo8_400.gif

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!