This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S15: Nomination Ceremonies and Veto Meetings

Topic » S15: Nomination Ceremonies and..

1014 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
The second person I have nominated is
Nicky
1014 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
I have nominated you Nicky and you Craig for eviction.

In this game so far I have been a flop in competitions so I’m not going to waste the only one I might win.

You both are openly a duo, and although you suggested a final four deal with myself, I feel as if that would have me playing for 6th. I have preached that you both are dangerous in this game so it would be wrong if I didn’t practice that too.

I did tell you that you both were safe originally, which was not intentionally a lie but I did rethink what I was doing, that was wrong of me.

Nicky, I openly campaigned for you to go. While I like you as a person and think you were sincere in what you were saying, I don’t think that going with you lines me up in the best spot.

Craig, you nominated me and have killed most competitions. I have no connection with you here and probably have spoken to you the least out of anyone.

I won’t be shocked if one of you win the veto or are vetoed as you have a lot of people in your backpocket, which is why I have to nominate you rather than be disposed of.

Good luck!
1014 days ago
David2560
I decided to use the power of veto on Craig

Daniel te quiero mi niño <3
1014 days ago
Eoin
I'm renominating Daniel, good luck!
1012 days 3 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
This is the Nomination Ceremony...

It is my duty as the Head of Household to nominate two people for eviction.

The past round in the game has been really telling for me, as people have tried to lie on my name and throw me under the bus when convenient. As such, I have to unfortunately do what is the most logical move for me here.

My first nominee is...
Craig.

My second nominee is...
Nicky.

I have nominated you, Craig, and you, Nicky for eviction. You both know why, I believe and I hope you know this isn’t personal. I just need to make a game move that will benefit me long-term, and based on everything I’ve heard the past week this is what I feel I have to do.
1012 days ago
Singsongers
I'm using the veto on myself.
1011 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
My renomination is David.

David, I thought we had a good relationship in this game but things came to light and I have no choice but to do this. It's clear I'm not a priority for you and haven't been for some time. It's all game for me because as a person I like you a lot, it just sucks it got to this point.

Best of luck noms
1009 days 2 hours ago
Singsongers
Nominating Layla and Eoin. It’s late game and I think it’s what’s best for me at the moment.
1009 days ago
Singsongers
It's time for the Veto Ceremony.
1009 days ago
Singsongers
I have decided to....
1009 days ago
Singsongers
USE the Power of Veto on LaylaLove https://media.giphy.com/media/rdlS83ta3DlQ5zLMV6/giphy.gif
1009 days ago
Singsongers
My replacement nominee is Newz.
1007 days 3 hours ago
LaylaLove
This is the Nomination Ceremony...

It is my duty as the Head of Household to nominate two people for eviction.

My first nominee is...
Nick.

My second nominee is...
Craig.

Nick, you literally said you wouldn't nominate me and you did it, so at this point I don't know if I can trust you.

Craig, you nominated me and I know how good you are at comps.

It's final 6 and you both have a good shot at winning the game. This isn’t personal at all but  based on everything I saw the past weeks this is what I feel I have to do.
1006 days 23 hours ago
VinSincent
im going to use the power of veto on craig
1006 days 23 hours ago
LaylaLove
I'm renominating Cam, I'm so sorry!

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!