This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S12: Finale

Topic » S12: Finale

1252 days 10 hours ago
nmh95
Nathan, In my opinion and the opinion of other people on the jury you were one of Brad's sheep. It was very prevalent when you chose not to backdoor him in the final 5. I understand that you two had a final 2, but did you not realize that he had a superior game to yours? That could have been the standout move of the season, and would have definitely won over support from the jury.
Something else I didn't appreciate was how cocky you were in the game. It was a big turnoff when you kept on humble bragging about your competition wins, and how you beat records and what not. Do you regret doing this?

- I did realize that Brad had a great chance at winning this game, but the "superiorness" of his game was something I find subjective. There are seasons where the most cutthroat player wins the season, and there are seasons where the "silent but deadly" win the season, so I never wanted to base a decision on how Brad played his game. Backdooring Brad at f5 gave me some red flags, because I could've easily lost all trust with Ryan, and I still felt like the trust you and I had was not going to be repaired.

- The cockiness is something I regret because it doesn't make me better than anyone else that I can spam faster or find game information quicker than others. I'm just a competitive person by nature and sometimes getting the W inflates my ego. I am emotional and sometimes I react based on how I feel in the moment, so I do regret those moments in the game.
1252 days 10 hours ago
nmh95
@Eoin

Your vote is your vote! Playing emotional is something you told me you wouldn't do, but I understand that it's a game and you are entitled to vote however you feel. :)
1252 days 10 hours ago
jwbrine
Thank you Nathan. :)
1252 days 9 hours ago
Lemjam6
Also, are you still going to gift me because I evicted Jake, or was this a lie?
1252 days 9 hours ago
Eoin
No, i said my thing was being upfront and you were not
1252 days 9 hours ago
Darbe
@Eoin and @mradamman12

if I read/interpreted your comments correctly, then thank you both!
1252 days 9 hours ago
mradamman12
What I will say is I wish you all could have played fair in the end game because having 3v1 odds was hard enough; forget that all of you were splitting up the work to make it that much easier. Sure it wasn’t “cheating” but aggressive bending of the rules and that was the cause of MUCH of my bitterness towards you specifically Brad when I got out.
1252 days 9 hours ago
nmh95
@Adam

We were told the same strategy was done in previous HOHs on a “CYA” call
1252 days 9 hours ago
nmh95
@Eoin

I don’t know how to quote an exact quote from Skype on mobile, but this is from you:

“I’m honestly not a hugely emotional player“
1252 days 9 hours ago
mradamman12
@nathan

This wasn’t directed towards you but thanks for your input

I mean in multiple choice, yes - I wasn’t shocked or upset by that when I had the same opportunity to get those right.

BUT - in the sense of the final veto, EVERYTHING getting split up was impossible odds.
1252 days 9 hours ago
nmh95
@Adam

Understandable. I think your demise was extremely circumstantial. You did need that final 6 HOH, but the way the rest of the game continued was stacked against you.
1252 days 9 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://media1.tenor.com/images/7db28ce5c7d6c9e084c85409b070763d/tenor.gif
1252 days 9 hours ago
Darbe
@jwbrine

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate it.

1) In regard to the comment I made in my speech, I was referring to my 2nd HOH reign (the double eviction) when I asked you to evict Eoin instead of Kat. You'd told me you would evict Eoin when I was deciding who to renom, and then because several people had lied to me about who they'd evict I assumed Eoin would go. Then everybody backtracked as soon as I put up Kat - and understandably so really LOL. I respect the move, but it did screw me because it put me in a really awkward position as both of my targets ended up staying.

2) In regard to the gift, when I told you that I really didn't give it much thought as to whether I'd follow through with it in all honesty LOL. I just knew Jake was offering you a gift and that you believed it - so I needed to at least even the playing field. As for whether I lied about gifting you to evict Jake: I suppose yes I did. BUT, I'm happy to gift you anyway because you're a nice guy who doesn't have a great deal of designs.
So yes I lied. But yes I'll gift you LOL. (If that makes sense)
1252 days 9 hours ago
jwbrine
Thank you Brad for your replies! :)
1252 days 9 hours ago
Darbe
@Adam

Honestly, I've been in a similar situation before and I totally understand the frustration. As Nathan kind of hinted at, I had been told you guys were all doing the same on another call earlier in the game. But you're right in the sense that later in the game it puts you in a very difficult position to be able to pull out the win when the others are all helping each other, so I get that completely. Thats kind of why I was pretty understanding of the bitterness/frustration you had when I voted you out and I still get why you would feel that way now.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!