This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JRBB11 - Project Gemini

Topic » JRBB11 - Project Gemini

1381 days 5 hours ago
MrBird
This season of JRBB you will be in the position where as well as relying on yourself, you may need to rely on someone else. Your Gemini:

For the pre-jury portion of this game, if your partner gets evicted, you will receive an extra vote the next time you cast an eviction vote. If you are nominated or the Head of Household, your extra vote will remain in possession until the next time you cast an eviction vote. If you are evicted with the extra vote, then it leaves the game with you. The final houseguest to receive one of these will be the partner of the houseguest who places 12th.

When 7 players remain in the game, any of the 7 players who are apart of an entire duo will receive immunity for the round. This may mean that no houseguests are safe, alternatively it could mean that all but one are immune, which would result in the instant elimination of said player.

There will be a mini-game competition posted shortly, which you have until just prior to the first Head of Household competition [an exact time will be specified] to submit. The houseguest with the best score in this competition will have the power to choose their partner. This winner remains anonymous, along with every other duo. After this houseguest chooses their partner, all other houseguests will be randomized a partner, and you and your partner will be mailed together, stating you are a duo. It is your choice what you do with the information of who your partner is.

If you win Head of Household throughout the season, you are not required to keep your partner safe, nor are you required to use the Power of Veto on them nor cast your eviction vote to save them. After Final 7, the duos officially no longer serve a benefit.
1381 days 5 hours ago
J2999
First mini-game:
https://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/casanova.htm

You have until 5pm EST Thursday 6th August to compete. I will be taking your SCORE as your submission, NOT your previous best.

You will have 15 minutes, until 5:15pm, to CHOOSE who your partner is. If you cannot be here at 5pm, then please submit who you would like your duo to be along with your submission.

If you fail to submit your choice, the reward will go to the next highest placer who DID send a partner.

You CAN submit as many times as you like, via TG mails or Skype; I will just take your highest submission come 5pm. But the screenshot MUST contain your tengaged profile [message me if you are unsure of how to achieve this].

There is no penalty for NOT competing, just you have no chance at power of choosing your partner. Good luck.
1381 days 5 hours ago
SugarCrash
who wants to be my partner

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!