This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S7: Eviction 14

Topic » S7: Eviction 14

1759 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Congratulations Birks, as the final Head of Household, you are guaranteed the chance to plea your case to the jury.

You now have the sole vote to evict either Jacob or Tristyn, making them the ninth and final member of the jury.

Please cast your vote to evict by 7pm est.
1759 days 3 hours ago
Birks4444
This is by far the toughest decision I’ve had to make the entire game. From an emotional stand point for me, it’s obvious I want to keep you Jacob. I think you’ve played a great game and you really deserve to be sitting in the Final 2. You’ve had my back basically the whole game and I’ve had yours. We’ve traded off comp wins, we’ve worked together after being the underdogs and we’ve done a darn good job at it.

I love this game so much and coming back for the 2nd time meant everything to me. I want to win so badly and I have to think with my head and not my heart this time. I haven’t betrayed anyone in this game, but it’s do or die and I just need to think about what’s best for me and I don’t think it’s going against you in the Final 2.

It sucks because I love you so much and I’m so happy we reconnected and it sucks even more because I don’t think Tris deserves to be in the Final 2 at all. I just want you to know that you’re an amazing player, I have so much respect for you and this honestly breaks my heart, but I vote to evict you Jacob.
1759 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Jacob, it's official.

You are the last person to be evicted from the Big Brother house.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!