This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3: Jury Questioning

Topic » S3: Jury Questioning

1927 days 7 hours ago
Hufus
@Grace

Hey Grace! Thanks for the question. I think the move I'd say is getting you guys to turn on Red, and to talk about it, as I've been saying before, it'll also help me to discuss the second part of your question. I don't think that was shady. I was hoping the jury would see it as someone who was clearly meant to be out and had like one foot out the door getting himself out of the bottom and then proceeding on getting the biggest threat out and then getting all the way here despite the odds. Again, as I told Red, I didn't lie about the things he said. I didn't fake any of those messages, and even without the whole context, that's what he meant and including it wouldn't change that. I'm kinda confused as what you guys think I shouldve done back then... I just know I wouldn't roll over and die, especially when I knew things you guys didn't and you guys knowing those things would and did help me to stay alive. Before he nommed, I had an alliance with Red/Sharon/Silver/Latisha, the first REAL group alliance I got, and we were all voting together or helping each other whenever we could in comps. So when I was nommed, you can imagine how it made me feel. My goal was, at first, to fight back and survive, but also not let things like that happen to the people I trusted as well. And that's what I was hoping that would sit well with u guys.
1927 days 7 hours ago
Hufus
@Silver

Thx for your comments Silver! I'm glad I got the chance to play with you and we did so good together <3 But anyway, if I had to choose, I know some people would pick snake (LMFAO), but I'd say I played like a fox. It's a smart and cunning animal, and it has the incredible ability to overcome predators and prey by knowing how to use the environment in its favor to escape unpleasant and dangerous situations silently and unnoticed (until certain point). It relates to how I managed to survive the block back to F11 when the others not included in our plan believed I was 100% going home and then proceeded on getting here.
1927 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well Hufus, I wasn't too sure I wanted to continue, the night I was a final nom was the same night I lost my job and I was just too depressed to campaign hard.
1927 days 7 hours ago
Hufus
@Madi

Hey Madi! So I think that like any other alliance, we really did help each other not only to survive by voting and strategizing together, but also in comps as well. The moves I made not only were benefitial to me, but to my core alliance as well. And there was also the fact that sometimes it got hella stressful and we all helped each other to get through this game (and life) just by being there and talking and listening to what people had to say. But talking especifically about my game benefitting others, I could actually talk about F5. I mean, despite Sharon and everyone else calling us out on being a duo and stuff, my relationship with Vlad was strong enough for him not to nom me with Latisha, which led me to stay out of the block, win the PoV and save us both for example. And I know he wanted her out, but this was 100% game, especially cause I consider them both my friends.
1927 days 7 hours ago
Hufus
@Logan

I'm sorry that happened to you, dude, it sucks a lot. I hope everything's okay now and that you can get through it, and hopefully find another job soon.
1927 days 7 hours ago
Vlad21
Olay time for some words

Latisha - You made it here because of the comps wins only and me saving you, without them you would be out a long time ago. So if you could start the game again what would you do different?

Hufus - You are very manipulative and lied a lot of times unnecessary however im a fan of someone playing agressive and cunning as long as it works out for them. You were able to keep your name out of people mouth which is impressive. However arent you worried you did lie a little too much and you might have rubbed ppl the wrong way?

If anyone asked these questions before sorry, i didnt read everything just some parts
1927 days 6 hours ago
Latisha0987
Sharon, you should vote for me because despite the huge target I have in my back, I am still standing strong here. Even though the other side has won the power, I still manage to survive the week by coming up with plans for me to stay.

To answer your follow-up question, I think the move that got me where I am today is the very first plan of action I've had in this game. It may not be impactful to the game, but this certainly have a huge impact on my game. This move was when I was planting the seeds in everyone's minds that there's this big YouTube Survivor Alliance. I was able to recruit you, Red, Silver and Hufus by making an Anti-Youtube Survivor Alliance (aka Alcohol Alliance) and with this, I was able to place myself in a solid spot. Because of that alliance, we pretty much controlled the pre-merge. Although the alliance didn't last long, I was able to meet the people I worked close with (Silver & Hufus) throughout the game.
1927 days 6 hours ago
Latisha0987
Red,

I absolutely agree with you that my social game is not as good as I hoped it was. However, I didnt talk to certain people because I know that we wouldn't be able to be on the same page, so instead of being fake, I just stepped away from lying and stayed on neutral ground with the person.

Although people saw me as a comp beast, I do feel like my small subtle moves have often been overlooked. At the first half of the game, I let other people made the big moves like Grace BDing Red so that the target falls on their back. I intentionally kept myself in the background so that people would think that Im just going with the flow but in fact I was using that opportunity to make me a less credible person than the others in the game.

Even though my game was full of inconsistencies in the social aspect, I still manage to manipulate people on how to play certain comps. For example, during the Final 5 Veto, I told Alex that we need to throw the Veto on Hufus so that he can win and he can take one of us off the block, and the automatic renom is Madi. Most of the time, I was telling Alex and Hufus what moves they need to make on that board game so that the outcome would go the way I wanted.
1927 days 6 hours ago
Latisha0987
Logan,

When you told me that you didnt have the will to campaign, I immediately told you that "this is just a game. Your life is more important than a game." I voted to evict you for two reasons, 1) I have a closer relationship with Hufus than you. 2) I didnt want you to be dealing with two things at the same time. As a friend, I wanted you to focus more on your life.

We have been rivals in other games, but voting you out was the hardest eviction vote I casted because of your circumstance in real life. I hope you understand that it was a game decision on my end, and not a malicious event of rubbing salt to the wounds.

1) Red - If he survived the Double, I definitely would be in trouble in this game.
2) Alex - Sitting next to him in the Final 2 would be difficult as he has many friends in the jury.
3) Vlad - Comp threat and a very great strategic threat. His challenge performances had me at the edge off my seat.
4) Silver - ROBBED
5) Sharon - Very unpredictable behaviour but, but when her ass is on the line, she delivers and wins a comp that she needed.
6) Grace - Very underrated player, made a big move of BDing Red but unfortunately, I feel like her flipping cost her the game.
7) Logan - We weren't able to talk much gameplay in this game. We've had personal talks but sadly, I didn't know where your head is at in this game.
8) Madi - I wished we could've talked more because you are a very adorable person. Sadly, I didnt get to talk much game with you until the end. That was a missed opportunity on my part and I wished I was able to get to know you more.
9) Britt - No offense Britt, I have only ranked you this low because I wasn't able to talk game with you. Have we conversed more, I would rank you higher. This is nothing personal at all. Same with Madi, I wish I was able to get to know you as Britt the person and not as Britt from the other side.
1927 days 6 hours ago
Latisha0987
Grace,

I really wanted to win that comp because I thought you were gunning for me. When you said that, "Im gonna be here all night." That put a thought in my head that you were targetting me because you were very outspoken about staying all night, which lead to me going to Red and Hufus telling them my plans in a sarcastic way. When I told Red about the spamming site thing, it was for me to entertain myself. I was falling asleep at that time, and I needed a good laugh. In the end , I never sabotaged your HOH. I just thought that you were targetting because of your reluctance to drop down.

I think you should vote for mer because I'm proudly to say that I have taken you down. You made a very big move during the Double which made you the biggest threat and I can proudly  say that I have taken down a big threat.

One social move that I've made my own that saved me (even though you may think this is a small one), is having a conversation with Vlad. When Vlad was HOH during backwards week, he had a choice to evict either Silver or me, but that one tiny conversation that I've had with Vlad plus the fact that I have used the veto on him to save him from the block, made the difference of him evicting Silver over me.
1927 days 5 hours ago
Latisha0987
Madi,

We may not have talked at the earlier part of the game, but getting to know you the last few weeks was fun. You are such a positive energy and you boosted the morale of the alliance. Being allies with you was a highlight for me in this game. I wished I could've talked to you more, but I truly find our moments together memorable. You are very adorable and very calming to your friends. I definitely would wanna work with you in future games if we ever play together cause you're cool.
1926 days 16 hours ago
Latisha0987
Vlad,

I wish I would improve my social game a little bit more. That is the weakest part of my game. Normally, I would just rely on my physicality on games but this game has taught me how important the social aspect is. I wish I would get to know the players more as a person instead of competitors. This game has definitely taught me that social game is important.
1926 days 12 hours ago
Hufus
@Vlad

Hey dude! Thanks for the compliment. But yeah, I agree, I do am worried. It seems that despite my efforts, I felt like some people in the jury came here with their minds set on how they think I played the game and that I noticed that I did rub them the wrong way. But all I did, as u said, was to play the game hard, just like everyone else was doing too. I wasn’t expecting people to take it personally at all, and if I somehow offended anyone by doing that, I apologize. I did what I thought was best for me at that time and, most importantly, in order to save myself and to stand here today pleading my case.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!