This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Information

Topic » Season 1 Information

2136 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Okay just a few key pieces of information:

Skype- 
James' skype is live:james2999akaj2
Jack's skype is live:thepermanentone

There will be a group chat on skype, just for updates etc. If you have a skype, please let me know and you can be added!

Alliances- Please make sure to include myself and Jack in any alliance chats on Skype/ alliance mails over tengaged, so we know what is going on in the game.

Voting- If you fail to vote once, you receive a penalty vote cast against you next time you're nominated. A second failure to vote will mean you receive two votes to against you if you've not been nominated since receiving your last one, or just one if it's your second time facing eviction since receiving the first one, as the first one will have already been used.

You CAN cast your vote to evict over skype. Equally you can send it over mails!

Confessionals- Please make sure to send a confessional at least once every three rounds. It's Season 1 but we're trying to throw in twists where we can, and we'd love to hear your thoughts at each stage of the game!

I hope you guys enjoy the Season! Message me with any questions!
2134 days 1 hour ago
J2999
SECRET VETO:

Found on the FIRST blog of a tengaged user.

You need to MAIL/SKYPE me the LINK to their PROFILE.

Clues are earned by winning HoH, PoV or surviving eviction.

In play until end of Final 7, and is used as a diamond power of veto - save a nominee and name the replacement.

It is used AFTER the regular veto, meaning whoever uses the secret veto user cannot nominate the HoH, regular PoV winner or the person who was vetoed by the regular veto, if someone was.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!