This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JRBB14 - Judgement Day

Topic » JRBB14 - Judgement Day

1065 days 12 hours ago
MrBird
This season of JRBB will feature an extra event called the Judgement Day, although it may benefit one player in particular, it is not where you want to end up in.

Evicted players this season will be leaving the JRBB house, however, they will not go home, they will instead move into the Ruined Palace.

The Ruined Palace is the place where the Judgement Day will take place. Inhabitants of it are only the houseguests that have been evicted from the JRBB house, however, they will still be able to compete in POV competitions and vote at evictions.

Once 3 people have joined the Ruined Palace, the Judgement Day will take place, one player will earn their keep through a competition, while the other 2 will be subject to a vote between the main houseguests, the evicted player will officially leave the game.

Once there are 7 players left in the game, the Ruined Palace participants will compete in one final Judgement Day competition, the winner will be able to rejoin the main game, the losers will not participate in a vote and will immediately be eliminated from the game.
1063 days 17 hours ago
MrBird
Additionally, at one point during the season prior to the re-entry of a houseguest, the Ruined Palace will not contain a vote and instead will have a Purge competition where three Ruined Palace houseguests will battle, and only one will survive.
1058 days 15 hours ago
J2999
This season, there are four possible competitions you may encounter in the Ruined Palace, excluding the Purge round.

They are:
- Speed
- Trivia
- Luck
- Skill

One type of Ruined Palace competition cannot be used again until all are used, and it will be randomised each round which occurs.
1058 days 14 hours ago
J2999
WEEK 1: SKILL

This competition is called 'Grab the Cash' and here's how it works:

This competition is a 30 minute mini-endurance task, which you must have COMPLETED by 4pm EST tomorrow.

The way this works is that to begin you will mail me the phrase *Releases Cash*.

Every 3 minutes after that post, you must mail the phrase *Claims Cash #[X]* with X representing the number of post.

You will mail the *Claims Cash* phrase 10 times, with your number increasing by 1 each 3 minutes.

For example, if you send your first mail, *Releases Cash*, at 20:50:00 [tengaged timestamp time], your next mail, *Claims Cash #1*, must be sent at 20:53:00; then at 20:56:00; 20:59:00; 21:02:00, etc. All subsequent mails after your *Releases Cash* mail are based on what time the cash release mail was sent.

For every second you are off the correct time, you will gain 1 point.

After 30 minutes, and you have claimed cash #10, your challenge will be finished.

The player with the least points will win the Ruined Palace competition this week and be safe.  The losers will face the vote from their fellow houseguests.

If there is a TIE, whoever dropped any points in the earliest mail would lose.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
1057 days 18 hours ago
J2999
With a total score of 1 point...

Congratulations Aidan! You have won the Ruined Palace competition tonight, and will move onto the next round.

This leaves DJ and Eli vulnerable this round.

You have until 4:30pm EST to vote one of them out of the Ruined Palace, permanently leaving the game.

Everyone except Aidan, DJ and Eli has a vote.
1057 days 18 hours ago
J2999
The votes are in, when the vote is revealed, this will result in one player permanently losing their place from the Ruined Palace house, and officially being evicted from the game.
1057 days 18 hours ago
J2999
By a vote...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

of 7-7, we have a TIE.

7 votes for DJ.
7 votes for Eli.
1057 days 18 hours ago
ddkawesome
yo
1057 days 18 hours ago
J2999
As the current Head of Household, Álvaro will now break the tie, publicly in this forum.
1057 days 18 hours ago
J2999
If he fails to do so within 5 minutes, then the vote he has already given will be the vote that goes through.
1057 days 18 hours ago
varlto
I'm sorry DJ. I already nominated Eli and I don't think it's fair for me to do it again.

I vote DJ
1057 days 18 hours ago
allthat
https://i.imgur.com/SjjQdZ0.gif
1057 days 18 hours ago
J2999
It's official, DJ, you are evicted from the Big Brother house.
1056 days 16 hours ago
J2999
WEEK 2: LUCK

This competition is called 'Luck of the Draw', and here's how it works.

In this competition, you need good luck, with a part of strategy incorporated.

Ahead of you is 3 different areas.

You will have 5 different gos, and for each go you must select an area.

Then, chatzy will randomise the amount of points you earn in that area.

AREA 1:
Options: 2, 2, 3, 5, 7

AREA 2:
Options: 0, 0, 3, 10, 20

AREA 3:
Options: 0, 0, 0, 2, 10, 15, 30

Your aim is to score as many points as possible, as the person who scores the most will because safe from the Ruined Palace vote for this round.

In addition, there will also be a tiebreaker spin of numbers 1-20, just as a precaution for if two houseguests tie.
1055 days 18 hours ago
J2999
With a total of 24 points...

Congratulations Jay! You have won the Ruined Palace competition tonight, and will move onto the next round.

This leaves Aidan and Eli vulnerable this round.

You have until 4:30pm EST to vote one of them out of the Ruined Palace, permanently leaving the game.

Everyone except Aidan, Eli and Jay has a vote.
1055 days 18 hours ago
J2999
The votes are in, when the vote is revealed, this will result in one player permanently losing their place from the Ruined Palace house, and officially being evicted from the game.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!