This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S12: Head of Household 13

Topic » S12: Head of Household 13

1250 days 3 hours ago
J2999
This Head of Household competition is called “On the Mark” and here’s how it works:

In this competition, you have a tally board in front of you. This Head of Household competition is called “On the Mark” and here’s how it works:

In this competition, you have a tally board in front of you. At 6pm EST I will mail ‘GO’. From my GO mail, every hour you have a two minute window of one minute before the hour of my mail, and one minute after the hour [59 minutes - 1 hour 1 minute]. Within this time window you must mail the phrase *adds tally*.

This process continues for 24 hours, meaning that the final mail for you to send is around the hour of 6pm EST tomorrow [Monday], also meaning that the maximum score you can get is 24.

The houseguest who added the most tallies within the 24 hour period will become the new Head of Household.

A tie is broken based on whoever sent the most tallies first out of those in the tie. If that remains tied, whoever sent the final tally first would win.
1249 days 3 hours ago
J2999
In fourth place with a score of 8 tallies....

RYAN.
1249 days 3 hours ago
J2999
In fourth place with a score of 9 tallies....

BRAD.
1249 days 3 hours ago
J2999
With a score of 11 tallies...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

PICKLES finishes second.

Congratulations Nathan! With a score of 24/24 you are the new Head of Household.
1249 days 3 hours ago
nmh95
https://media0.giphy.com/media/YRi79kkJnhrHFufcBy/200.gif

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!