This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S10: Eviction 16

Topic » S10: Eviction 16

1397 days ago
J2999
Congratulations Logan, as the final Head of Household, you are guaranteed a spot in the Final 2 and the chance to plea your case to the jury.

You now have the sole vote to evict either Birks or Macken, making them the tenth and final member of the jury. You also win an advantage you will be informed about shortly.

Please cast your vote to evict by 3pm EST in this forum.

Good luck all.
1397 days ago
Haykee
This decision is the HARDEST decision that I have had to make the entire game. You both have been my rocks in this game and for that I thank you. Unfortunately, I have to vote to evict one of my fellow Babysitters from the game. I am voting to evict this person, not because they have done me wrong or because I dislike them but solely due to the fact that the other person was with me for longer and I want to show that loyalty to them that they showed me throughout the game. I am so fucking sorry and hope we can be friends outside of this game because I genuinely adore the fuck out of you. You played the hell out of this game and even if others don't see it, I have seen it from the very beginning.

I vote to evict Macken.
1397 days ago
macken
I was never going to vote bitter until you said you were.

BEST OF LUCK BIRKS <3
1397 days ago
macken
https://media.giphy.com/media/gHzNrCDvn1Vo9wibLQ/giphy.gif
1397 days ago
J2999
It's official, Macken, you are the last person to be evicted from the Big Brother house.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!