This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL HOH

Topic » FINAL HOH

2084 days 8 hours ago
C_Shizz96
I am!
2084 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Both said Connor.. both were wrong it was Ryan,

Either way..

CONGRATULATIONS, CHRISTINA, YOU ARE THE FINAL HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD
2084 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Christina, make a decision.

Who is the final juror?
2084 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
Before you decide I have a speech
2084 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
Ahem

This game was very rough for me as I have been used for others personal gain, I have been turned on by not one but both of my allies that I was loyal to. I got all of the blood on my hands and got rid of all of the threats that nobody else was willing to do. I came to this competition to play a game, and several times throughout this season, people chose to make things personal, and attack me and my character after I have never said nor done anything to personally attack somebody in this game. Over this past like month I have put my heart and soul into this game and I’m proud of the game that I played. I have told two lies this entire game. The first being that I didn’t know who Garret was pre-game, which in my opinion is irrelevant. The second lie I told was that I had a Halting Hex power. I never had a Halting Hex power, but I made all of you believe it and it ended up getting me pretty damn far. Latisha, I did not lie to you a single time until you decided to turn your back on me during the double eviction. I was loyal to the both of you until you both decided to turn your backs on me. Everything I have said to the both of you were honest and genuine, with the exception of the fake Halting Hex power.
I played one Hell of a game and I was easily the most entertaining houseguest. This is the first time where I am actually eligible to be evicted and I’m very impressed with myself being that I literally thought I was being evicted week 1. Now Chris, you have the choice to either give me 3rd and let me be a bitter juror member which I’m really excited to be, or you can bring me to Final 2 and win against me being that I have made an enemy in almost everyone in the jury. I’m fine with either decision you make.
I’ve played, I’ve been betrayed, but above all that, I’ve slayed. Goodnight and

https://media.giphy.com/media/AQ3uLDNPWQENy/200w.gif

Good luck to the both of you. xoxo
2084 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
K you can go.
2084 days 8 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Anything you guys would like to say before I cast my vote?
2084 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
Well, we all made Final 3! We stan an all female final 3.
2084 days 8 hours ago
C_Shizz96
latisha?
2084 days 8 hours ago
Latisha0987
I can’t really say much cause I’m pooping right now but do whatever is best for your game. It would be nice if you take me because we have been working with each other since this game started so have fun!!
2084 days 7 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Thanks you both. All 3 of us made a real women alliance on day one, so with all that's happened in this house us actually making final 3 together is a big accomplishment. Now this is the hard part, disregarding our alliance and our breakup, all of us have played really good games. So all of us deserve the win. Kelly, you have made my life in this game hell ever since our alliance break up and honestly I'm not mad at it. I'm sorry for me calling you derogatory terms, I do mean that, and you take that apology however you please. Regardless, you bring up the fact that you were loyal and I'm not telling you that you weren't loyal at all. However, I was loyal to people who I talked to in this in this game, but my biggest amount of loyalty goes to one person and that one person is sitting next to you on that nomination couch. If I don't win this game, I'm happy she will and for Chandler and Joss, Kelly don't let the door hit your giant ass on the way out. :*
2084 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
K good luck to you both xoxo I stan getting Janelle’d. Bye bye bitches xoxo 😘

https://media.giphy.com/media/a8SkgVWklRieI/200w.gif

open group

Kaseyhope’s Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!