This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

【 Week 3 】 ~ The Wig Snatch Game!

Topic » 【 Week 3 】 ~ The Wig..

1788 days 18 hours ago
patricenka9
Well hello there TOP 8! Last week we said goodbye to our good sister Wilma Willows, wish her well guys, and great job Aphrodite your look was sickening baby.

Now, I feel like I should tell you, the winners of last week, Sassina S. Slavia and Yuckie Charms have a special advantage. They get to post two looks this week, I will only judge the one I like better, maybe giving them a win, or making them not lipsync, just depends really. So I just want you all to be aware.

https://media.giphy.com/media/8yWB3hkPWsXxS/giphy.gif

◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇]

Now for this week's challange it's the snatch game! I stan!Ugh, so like I hate snatch game but I always do well surprisingly, you need to present a celebrity of your choice and answer my questions, make me laugh, I wanna cackle like the bitch I am, this snatch game is set in the "Hood" Section of the jungle, so there are monkeys dealing bananas, be careful. Some robberies might happen. I said that cus I'm a hood baby and yall better shut up about it bye. Now these are the question you have to answer!

https://media.tenor.com/images/e9a44f054f61b92e0d38847d67158344/tenor.gif

Lynda is so skinny, instead of eating food she eats _________!

Ruben's idea of a perfect date, isn't with a man, but with ________!

Lauren's man doesn't want her for her C.U.N.T but for her ________!

◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇

Easy peasy I guess, now, on the runway I want you to give me something considered basic, but I need to see it. I want you to give me Red Carpet Glamour, Polished, Sleek, Clean, Perfect, just... IT!

Cus all celebrities gotta go down that red carpet gurl.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/136d4c2e8a6f285b162a49a93ac8e013/tumblr_nnwla7w7K31uspabho1_250.gif

◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇

For this week the lipsync song is...

This song was used on drag race after I wrote it down so I'm suing. I love Aretha Franklin, may she rest in peace. A queen. If you do lipsync please impress me since this song means a lot to me. Muah xoxo good luck!

{48 HOURS}
1786 days 20 hours ago
Talian
Yuckie Charms

Runway Voiceover : On the red carpet, you don't bring only fashion. But also drama and concept. Here I'm brining you it all. Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Glamour.

Complete Look : https://i.imgur.com/aI7FgnN.png
Close Up : https://i.imgur.com/cfWWeAQ.png
1786 days 20 hours ago
Talian
Yuckie Charms as Taylor Swift

Baylor : And next we have singer songwriter Taylor Swift! Welcome child!

Taylor : *happy* Thank you Baylor for having me! *suddenly becomes serious and looks at Baylor sideways* we are never ever getting back together tho! I have a new lover now...

Baylor : Oh, I saw... is that Brendon Urie? I love your new song together!

Taylor : Isn’t he adorable?

Baylor : He actually is...

Taylor : *angry* well he is not! He is a monster! The first single was about how much we love each other, but it was already a month ago so now we’re over and it’s time for my second single about how much I hate him and what a little penis he has!

1)
Baylor : Lynda is so skinny, instead of eating food she eats _________! What say you, Taylor?

Taylor :
*starts talking with a possessed voice* Shit! That cunt needs to be lynched and devoured by crows for eternity for what she did to me! I hope your mum sucks dicks in heee....

*goes back to the fake polite self*
*witha  sweet voice*

I don’t know. I mean... she can eat whatever she wants. Because no one can tell a girl what to eat. And definitely I wouldn’t ever suggest a woman to eat crap *starts getting nervous* even tho she slept with all of my tour dancers and masturbated with my fav stuffed animals *starts crying* I hold no resentment ok? It’s just a coincidence I already wrote my song “Now fuck this stuffed dick you stinky whore” ok? *proceeds to ugly cry in silence*

2)
Baylor : Ruben's idea of a perfect date, isn't with a man, but with ________! Taylor?

Taylor : With me! I make even the gays wanna date me! And they do! Like Harry Styles...

Baylor : What happened?

Taylor : Oh I could never...

*starts screaming*

then I come home and I find him on the couch naked with all the other One Directions. And yes, even the road sign! So what do I have to do? I go to him and say “well if you like being fucked just take this” I take my cactus and shove it up his ass but he just keeps screaming in enjoyment! So I go on and light a firework inside his ass but the only thing is making him hornier *starts tearing apart her hair and screaming louder* SO WHAT? I FOUND SOMEONE CRAZIER THAN ME? THIS CAN’T BE! I AM THE ONE! I AM JESUS! I AM TAYLOR MOTHE.... *starts foaming fr her mouth and rolling to the ground*

3)
Baylor : Lauren's man doesn't want her for her C.U.N.T but for her ________! Taylor, are you ok?

*Taylor is on a wheelchair and in a straitjacket*
*She is euforic*

Taylor : I’ve never been better! Now it’s all butterflies, cotton candy and love! I love everyone! I love...

Baylor : Do you have an answer?

Taylor : I sure do! I wrote “Squad” we all know that’s the whole reason you’d want to hang with someone! So then you can bitch about the people who are not in your squad.

Baylor : Isn’t it a little... snaked?

*Taylor runs out of the stage screaming*

SNAAAAAAKES!!!! They’re everywhere!!!! Let’s run for coveeeeeer!!!!!!
1786 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
Baylor: Next up on our snatch game! It’s famous Youtube vlogger Trisha Paytas!

*Trisha can be seen having a bunch of food around here, and she’s eating while talking to the camera, she suddenly face smashes into all the food and it gets everywhere on here face*

Baylor: Uh… Trisha?

*Trisha jerks up*

Trisha: Hey guys! Make sure you guys go buy Adam & Eve sex toys I love experimenting with them and maybe you’ll get a collection as impressive as yours!

Baylor: Did you just… promote sex toys on my show?

Trisha: What I thought this was my kitchen or bathroom… wherever the lighting is best honestly.

Baylor: I’m just going to move on…

Trisha: Make sure you download songpop 2! It’s an app that I play all the ti-

Baylor: I SAID MOVING ON

--------------------------------------------

Baylor: Alright for our ne- Trisha what the fuck are you doing?

*She is putting some sort of liquid on her face, she hasn’t even washed the food of her face yet*

Trisha: I’m joining the hundred layers challenge and putting 100 layers of lube on my face!

Baylor: Trisha… that trend was year ago

Trisha: It doesn’t matter! Trends can be revived!

Baylor: Alright… do you have an answer to this question, Lynda is so skinny, instead of eating food she eats…

Trisha: Well I’m actually really confident about this answer, I say she eats the love of JESUS! Speaking of Jesus make sure you download my song I Love You Jesus on Itunes!

Baylor: I’m sorry Trisha that’s wrong…

Trisha: Wh-what… that can’t be this is just like my ex-boyfriend who turned out to be gay! Like how dare he I…

*Trisha begins uncontrollably crying for about 5 minutes*

Baylor: We better move on….

Trisha: WHY DID HE CHEAT ON ME!

Baylor: Alright we’re coming to Trisha for the next question, Ruben’s idea of a perfect date, isn’t with a man, but with…

*Trisha is still crying about her ex, however she hears the question and she suddenly sucks her tears up*

Trisha: Ruben is available? Oh hello daddy I can’t wait to use my Adam an-

Baylor: Stop plugging your sex toys and answer the question!

Trisha: Fine! I put dog because I’m not really sure if they have brains, but like I’m sure Ruben would figure it out. But seriously Baylor do dogs have brains?

Baylor: I- I’m sure they do

Trisha: Butyouseetheysometimesactreallystupid- *Trisha continues to talk really fast to a point where you can’t understand her*

Baylor: Trisha… Trisha slow down! TRISHA!

Trisha: and that’s why I feel like a chicken nugget.

Baylor: Onto our next guest…

Baylor: Alright we’re going to Trisha for our final state-

*A postmates man appears and Trisha gets up excitedly*

Trisha: Oh yes my McDonald’s is here

*Baylor is just in a state of shock as Trisha pays the postmates man and tips him*

Baylor: Oh your cute, call me!

*The postmates man leaves, as Trisha sits on the floor and begins eating her McDonald’s*

Baylor: Um Trisha we have a show we’re trying to do

Trisha: Oh I know! I’m just more in my element here eating a bunch of food for my fans!

Baylor: Can you at least answer the last question, Lauren's man doesn't want her for her C.U.N.T but for her…

Trisha: Uh…

*shes pulls out a napkin in the bag and reveals her answer*

Trisha: For her opioids! They can be amazing, I’m actually on them right now! Did I mention how the teletubbies changed my life!

Baylor: Uh no you didn’t

Trisha: Well they really helped me through my breakup with my apperant gay boyfriend and it’s just so hard to think about it just really hurts..

*She begins crying again on the floor drowning herself in McDonald’s*

Baylor: Well that’s all the time we have for this snatch game thank you for tuning in, Trisha do you have anything else you want to say

*Still in uncontrollable sobs*

Trisha: Make sure you subscribe *sniff* but of course you won’t since nobody loves me

*More crying*

Baylor: Alright thank you Trisha and thanks for watching!
1786 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
1786 days 11 hours ago
RightToCensor
Snatch Game: Penelope (SNL)

Answers:

1:I'm The Skinniest-Est So....

2:I have better perfect ideas so....
3:Lauren's Man wants me more soo......

Runway:Red Carpet Eleganza

https://imgur.com/vfvsu0X
https://imgur.com/PoY3bCe
1785 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Aurora Belarachy as Tyra Sanchez

Baylor: Please welcome Tyra Sanchez everyone!

*grabs bomb out of her bag*
Tyra: RUPAUL I WARNED YOU!

Baylor: IM NOT RUPAUL I-

Tyra: Fuck off.

Baylor: Lynda is so skinny, instead of eating food she eats _________!

Tyra: LYNDA IS FUCKING SKINNY SO SHE EATS RUPAULS DICK JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING WINNER BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED THEY WILL GET THEIR CROWN REVOKED! *glares at Aphrodite*

Baylor: Ruben's idea of a perfect date, isn't with a man, but with ________!

Tyra: HIS PERFECT IDEA OF A DATE IS WITH A FUCKING BEAST! THE BEAST ALYSSA EDWARDS OF COURSE. SHE ALWAYS SAYS SHES BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK AGAIN. WELL BITCH WAIT TIL IM BACK AGAIN TO BLOW UP THIS WHOLE PLACE!

Baylor: Lauren's man doesn't want her for her C.U.N.T but for her ________!

Tyra: HE WANTS HER FOR HER FUCKING CUNT

Baylor: But I just said that he didn’t want her for that...

Tyra:BITCH DONT FUCKING TRY ME RIGHT NOW! AND ILL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT. I WANT TAYLOR SWIFTS WHITE FUCKING TWINKS ASS TO BE MY FUCKING SIDE CHICK AND HELP ME BOMB RUPAUL AND THE CREW SINCE I KNOW THIS BITCH AS GOT BAD BLOOD!

*grabs Taylor and runs out*

Tyra: LETS GO BITCH!

*building collapses with a loud bang heard from the back*
1785 days 17 hours ago
Lynda
1785 days 17 hours ago
Lynda
Lynda as antonio garza

L- lynda

L: Im back~. Since i was dead for like (head = broke) 100 months i am uploading a next video. Oh wait im on snatch game lol.

Lynda is so skinny, instead of eating food she eats _________!

L: i think shes not skinny. Its all photoshop, but if shes as skinny as u guys think (stares at camera) its probs "air"

Ruben's idea of a perfect date, isn't with a man, but with ________!

L: a "a'keria" [she was almost the worst lol]

Lauren's man doesn't want her for her C.U.N.T but for her ________!

L: first of all. i dont know laruen so (applicates fundation) btw i really enjoy my homesql recently faild it.

i hój

open group

【 Baylor's Drag Race 1.0 】

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!