This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~ Meet The Queens - Aurora Belarachy ~

Topic » ~ Meet The Queens - Aurora..

1865 days 18 hours ago
patricenka9
Meet Aurora Belarachy!

Hi, my name is Aurora Belarachy and I am 35 years old.

My first time in drag was, oh god, so long ago. Umm I think it was for Omen’s Season 2 and Tayvie’s Season 23 going on at the same time. But since then I have grown and I am the mother of the Haus of Rubes with my 10 children Octomom I’m coming for yo gig girl: Kiki Danger, Lucky Summers, Miss Ophelia, Virginia Slims, Honey Longbottom, Kandy Kardashian, Beyoncé Berries, Ivy Galore, Shania and Zsa Zsa Tea

My drag is very elegant, Hollywood glam. But bitch if you want me to switch it up then girl I can do so because I AM THAT BITCH! My drag comes from a very pageant background but unlike most pageant queens I can be funny and I have a personality. If I bitch comes for me don’t prepare for me to let it slide. Although I’m an old bitch and my drag may be boring to some I’m ready to turn it out this season because I, Aurora Belarachy, am here to make it clear that the crown is mine darling.

Will I win? GIRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLL, are you serious? OF COURSE.........NOT.
1864 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
She’s right when she said she wouldn’t win 👀
1863 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Come for me as much as you want girl. I love an underdog story and sending your ass home. 😘
1863 days 11 hours ago
Lynda
lmao my drag mom looks so busted here (skull)
1863 days 9 hours ago
Weetmaster
If I wanted to come for you, I'd take you to the nearest car wash to return the them tentacles you used for that dreadful skirt. Maybe you can pick up a job application while you're at it. Thank you.
1863 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
You clearly did want to come for me sis because you wouldn’t have taken time out of your day to come onto ONLY my meet the queens forum and comment. You clearly have a problem with me for some reason. I’d love to know why. I’m right here so tell me hun.
1863 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
Ok, I’ll say it right to your face.
1863 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
You’re ugly
1863 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OrderlyMisguidedCorydorascatfish-size_restricted.gif
1863 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
And you wear trash on the runway so what’s the tea?
1863 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
The tea is... in beautiful

https://media.giphy.com/media/fjyoY9mS9AygwP3b58/giphy.gif
1811 days 23 hours ago
patricenka9

open group

【 Baylor's Drag Race 1.0 】

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!