This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 8

Topic » Elimination 8

2116 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is time to see the results
2116 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal that I have received all votes.
2116 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will reveal the contents of each individual by initial pair starting with those who had the penalty.
2116 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
coolexchangestudent:

Cut
Cut
Save

Overall:

1 Cut
2116 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
MichelleFitzgerald:

Cut
Cut
Save

Overall:

1 Cut
2116 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
wuau:

Cut
Cut

Overall:

2 Cuts
2116 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Kgamer2218:

Save
Save

Overall:

2 Saves
2116 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
As you can see, we have a tie for the 2nd player eliminated.

Thus we revert to the tiebreaker.

For the tiebreaker, the challenge winner's votes will be the tiebreaker votes.  If it is still tied it goes to the next highest ranked team and so on and so forth.
2116 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
The tiebreaker votes:

coolexchangestudent:

Save

MichelleFitzgerald:

NONE

Overall:

coolexchangestudent - 1 Save
MichelleFitzgerald - 0 Cuts

With the most cuts, I am sorry wuau and MichelleFitzgerald you have received the most cuts from your fellow players.  Thus, you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 49: Moolah Beach 2.  It was a valiant effort but I hope to see you again in the future. 

coolexchangestudent and Kgamer2218, you survive the elimination and form a new pair.  You can choose if you wish to be Black or Pink moving forward.  All idols previously owned by Black or Pink now belong to you.  In addition, you will now choose any idol in the game that you wish to STEAL from another team.

To all of you, the next challenge will be posted shortly.

open group

RSF Season 49: Moolah Beach 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!