This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV #10

Topic » POV #10

2125 days 13 hours ago
Java9044
Hello, houseguests! Welcome to the final POV competition of the season! This is the most important Power of Veto because whoever wins will be the person who casts the sole vote to evict (unless you're HOH, in which case the HOH decides who casts the sole vote). Also, by winning the Power of Veto, you guarantee yourself a spot in the final 3!
This competition is called 'Guess the Sentence' and it is semi-live. For this competition, you must message me when you'd like to compete, so everyone is competing at their own time. I will have a prepared sentence that you must guess by guessing letters, so you're essentially playing Hangman. If you guess a letter that is not in the sentence, you will earn a strike. 6 strikes and you are disqualified. You can also be disqualified by taking more than 15 minutes to guess the sentence. The person who guesses the sentence the fastest will win the Power of Veto! Please message me once you are ready to begin! You have 24 hours to message me. Good luck, guys!
2125 days 13 hours ago
WaffleMan
What if you guess the sentence and it is wrong
2125 days 12 hours ago
Java9044
You get a strike
2125 days 10 hours ago
Java9044
I'm gonna alter the rules because the timing thing is messy. Whoever guesses the sentence with the least amount of guesses wins. Everything is the same except the winning conditions.
2124 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
Props to anyone for getting that last word
2124 days 13 hours ago
Java9044
Everyone has completed their veto competition!
Jackson competed first, and he guessed his sentence correctly in... 4 guesses!
Alex was up next, and he guessed his sentence in... 13 guesses, which isn't enough to beat Jackson, so Jackson is still in the lead!
Cory was next, and he got disqualified!
Hoop was the last to compete, and he...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
was disqualified, which means Jackson has won the Power of Veto!
2124 days 13 hours ago
Alexthecooldude
Congrats Jackson

open group

Java and Chicken's BB Season 1 (DAY 58)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!