This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #10

Topic » HOH #10

2125 days 23 hours ago
Java9044
Houseguests, power is again up for grabs in this HOH competition! The winner of this competition will secure themselves a spot in the final 3! Alex, as outgoing HOH, you are not allowed to compete. In this competition, you will be playing a game called Paper.io. Your goal is to take up as much space on the map without dying. The person who is able to take up as much space as possible will become the new HOH! Play as many times as you'd like to get your score up; I will take your high score as your final score, but once you submit, you cannot submit again! If you are on mobile, it is a free app on the app store. Submit your score via imgur link, and if there are any questions, please feel free to ask me! Good luck, houseguests!
2125 days 22 hours ago
Java9044
Here's the link: http://paper-io.com/
Sorry. lol
2125 days 21 hours ago
Alexthecooldude
Good luck everyone
2125 days 8 hours ago
Java9044
Alright. I have everyone's scores. Cory submitted his first, and his score is 27.17%.  I received Hoop's score next, and he scored
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
39.27%! Hoop is now in the lead. Jackson was the last one to submit a score, and his score was
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
26.86%! So congratulations, Hoop! You are the new HOH, which means you have secured your spot in the final 3!

open group

Java and Chicken's BB Season 1 (DAY 58)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!