This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #9

Topic » Eviction #9

2126 days 13 hours ago
Java9044
Mel and Hoop, you guys are up for eviction.
You each have the chance to make a speech on why you should stay over your opponent. The rest of the house will have to evict one of you.
You guys have 24 hours to send me your eviction vote. Good luck, guys!
2126 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
For my speech, it isn't your typical speech to save myself. Instead it is why you should vote me out.Honestly I feel that Mel deserves final four after all she has done while myself, I feel that I had small highs but, not too many to make a difference. A final four person should have at least one challenge win, I haven't won one. Sure I came close during Crystal' s hoh reign but, it still isn't a win. Please respect my wishes and evict me.
2126 days 12 hours ago
me2013
Hoop... idk what to say, you are one of the few people who have taken the time to actually get to know me, talk to me, trust me, value my opinion and actually never asked me to do anything for you or give you anything. You have accepted me as is, and respected my friends. It is very rare, and I hope that you can see that when I say #friendsbeforewins you are one of those people that I would include in that.

I would not be here if it wasn't for your support and friendship. We have played this game as a team and you have just as much right to be in the f4 as I do. Vote me out and give Hooper the chance to win this game. He deserves to be there as much as I do.
2126 days ago
Java9044
Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to say their goodbyes and walk out the front door. By a vote... of 2-0...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Mel, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

open group

Java and Chicken's BB Season 1 (DAY 58)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!