This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #3

Topic » HOH #3

2147 days 5 hours ago
Java9044
Houseguests, power is again up for grabs in this HOH competition! Mel, as outgoing HOH, you are not allowed to compete. This competition is called "Pay Up", and here's how it works: Each person is allowed 10 chips, and you must distribute all of your chips among the houseguests. You are not allowed to give yourself chips. (Ex: 3 chips to Johnny, 4 chips to Jeffery, 3 chips to Don) After 24 hours, I will count the number of chips each houseguest receives, and the person with the most chips WITHOUT GOING OVER 18 will be the new HOH!
MAIL ME WITH YOUR DISTRIBUTIONS!
If there are any questions, please let me know.
2146 days 5 hours ago
Java9044
Time is up! I am not accepting any more submissions!
2146 days 5 hours ago
Java9044
I am going to reveal each person's chips.
Alex, Josh, Jack, Jay, and Michael all received 0 chips.
Mike received 1 chip, and Cory received 3 chips.
Chanelle and Crystal received 5 and 7 chips respectively.
In 4th place with 12 chips is... Jae.
The top 3 are Luca, Hoop, and Jackson.
Jackson received... 16 chips.
Hoop received... 13 chips, which isn't enough to beat Jackson.
Luca received
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
also 13 chips, which means congratulations, Jackson! You are the new HOH! If you fail to make your nominations within 24 hours, Hoop and Luca will decide who will be HOH between themselves.
2146 days 5 hours ago
Karmaron72
omg thanks guys!!!
2145 days 20 hours ago
LiukBB
Thanks guys to the all people that gave me chips. Mail me so we can talk a bit :)
2145 days 19 hours ago
Karmaron72
Also mail me if you have any nomination suggestions

open group

Java and Chicken's BB Season 1 (DAY 58)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!