This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 6 - Lone Wolf Nomination - I'm not afraid to do anything to win

Topic » Week 6 - Lone Wolf Nomination..

2138 days 9 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Hey guys, congrats on f6!

It is now time to nominate your next Lone Wolf. Also keep in mind, the majority of the powers received in the auction cannot be used after this week! If you won a power, be sure to look at stipulations of when it must be used and if you have ANY questions, please ask. I'd hate to see a power go to waste just because someone didn't know how to use it.

Please send in your Lone Wolf nominations by 8AM EST tomorrow!

Competition will be posted at 8PM EST. As a heads up, this will be the LAST 24 hour endurance comp.

Post your name if you'd like a personalized question!
2138 days 8 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Hunter
2138 days 7 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Hunter:

At this point in the game, do you feel there are people who will obviously make it far and people who are the obvious next targets? Or is everyone pretty much on the same playing field?
2138 days 7 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
I think we will find out after this week.
2138 days 6 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Only because of the powers everyone has.
2137 days 21 hours ago
Dylangover1
dylan
2137 days 20 hours ago
Jacadeux
Jimmy
2137 days 19 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Jimmy:

What has been the most shocking thing to happen so far this season?
2137 days 19 hours ago
Thepermanentone
So, unfortunately, due to inactivity and receiving a 3rd strike, I do have to exile Hoop. This is very unfortunate, especially so late in the game, but I have to be fair to everyone else.

With that being said, I have received everyone else's vote, and with 3 votes this week's Lone Wolf is...
Dylan.

Thank you everyone for staying active! We are down to f5 now! Lone Wolf vs Pack comp will be posted this evening. It will be our last 24 hour comp. I may post instructions early, but nothing posted for the actual competition will be posted before 8PM EST.
2137 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Congrats Final 5!!
2137 days 11 hours ago
Jacadeux
What has been the most shocking thing to happen so far this season?

The inactivity evictions.

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!