This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5- LW vs The Pack - Polls and Puzzles

Topic » Week 5- LW vs The Pack - Polls..

2152 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Hello guys! First off just wanted to say I'm very happy to be getting involved and hosting a competition!

Here is your next competition:
The Lone Wolf will match up the remaining pack members and bet on who he thinks will win a popularity poll. These pack members will then compete against each other in a popularity poll.

There are 2 puzzles. The pack members will be assigned one, and the Lone Wolf will be assigned a more complex puzzle. If the Lone Wolf completes his puzzle BEFORE both members of a poll, the pack members will receive no information regarding who the Lone Wolf bet on to win each poll. If BOTH members of a poll can send evidence of a completed puzzle before the Lone Wolf, they will be notified of who the Lone Wolf bet on in one of the other two polls, not their own. You can send me the puzzle via skype or imgur. (My skype is live:james2999akaj2).

The Lone Wolf must bet correctly on 2 of the 3 polls in order to become Alpha. Both pack member and the Lone Wolf are able to campaign for any and all polls.

The polls are going up now and will be active until 1EST tomorrow! Please message myself (or Jack as I'll be gone not long after this is posted) with any questions!

Best of luck.

Puzzles coming up!
2152 days 3 hours ago
J2999
https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2f6f1b22da3e - Puzzle for the Lone Wolf

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2a747f103984 - Puzzle for the pack members

REMEMBER: Both members of a poll need to send a completed puzzle (to myself and Jack if over tg mail, or just myself if skype) in order to gain the advantage
2152 days 2 hours ago
J2999
NOTE- Anyone still to submit:

Make sure to send completed puzzles to Jack too as I'll be off to sleep soon. Best of luck!
Those who have already submitted, you don't need to as I have already informed Jack that it was submitted.
2151 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Jack S bet on each poll for who he thought would win.

In the poll of Dylan vs Hunter, Jack thought DYLAN would win. He was correct.

In the poll of Jimmy and Armanti, Jack thought JIMMY would win. He was incorrect.

Third and finally

In the poll of Zyler and Hoop, Jack thought HOOP would win.

I can now reveal he was:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Incorrect.

I'm sorry Jack, you have been exiled.

New vote for the Lone Wolf is due at 8am EST tomorrow. Please make sure to send submission to both hosts, and continue sending confessionals. Also, thank you, I enjoyed hosting a comp!

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!