This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4 - Lone Wolf Nomination

Topic » Week 4 - Lone Wolf Nomination

2156 days 19 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
He was online and nothing happened.
2156 days 19 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
But expect the unexpected.
2156 days 19 hours ago
Jacadeux
Guys he said the votes were due at 10, not announced. XD
2156 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
watch someone be a casualty of the 3 strike rule.It can happen you know.
2156 days 18 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Sorry guys, been a crazy night for me. Like Jimmy said though, votes were due. It doesn't mean everything is necessarily posted at that time. The main reason I needed votes submitted tonight is Becauss I need to know if there will be a tie so that I personally can prepare that competition as well as know if I'll be exiling people due to strikes.

I'll have the full official post up for you guys tomorrow morning. Plan on a 7 or 8 PM pack vs LW comp tomorrow.

Sorry guys, real life takes over a bit for us all, even the host sometimes!

Also, as a small update, I can pretty confidently say that Council will begin at f7.

Stay tuned for the LW announcement tomorrow morning!

A couple of questions for those who wanted them. Again, because it's late you both get the same one, sorry :( anyone else is welcome to answer this one as well haha

What do you think of the competitions so far? Do they seem pretty fair? Does it seem like they favor one side more than the other (LW or pack)?
2156 days 11 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Alright, sorry about that guys!

It is now time to announce the next Lone Wolf.

With 4 votes..........
Armanti, you are the next Lone Wolf.
2156 days 11 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Also, due to receiving a third strike, both Crystal and Caleb have been removed from the game.

Congratulations final 8. This game has been played pretty straight so far. Now that I feel everyone is used to the format, expect a couple of twists and turns along the way!

Armanti and the rest of the pack, please be prepared for the pack vs LW comp to begin at 7PM EST tonight.
2156 days 10 hours ago
Dylangover1
You were the first Alpha of not only the season, but of the series! Do you think that is going to help you, or hurt you in the long run? Why or why not?

Answer I think it can help and hurt I can help because it show I am a strong competitor and I won't go Down with out a fight and it can hurt as people may see my as a strong competitor and people may want me gone because of it
2156 days 10 hours ago
Jacadeux
What do you think of the competitions so far? Do they seem pretty fair? Does it seem like they favor one side more than the other (LW or pack)?

I think they are as balanced as can be expected. So much depends on the activity levels of the LW and of the pack. If anything, they favor the active, but not necessarily one side or the other.
2155 days 7 hours ago
Raydiz33
Are we in council now?
2155 days 7 hours ago
Jacadeux
At f7

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!