This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Applications!

Topic » Season 2 Applications!

2124 days 13 hours ago
chillum
First Name and Last Initial:Logan R
Color Level:Brown
Favorite Group Game Memory:i dont really have one tbh i just enjoy every moment of group games
Why do you wanna play this game: it looks like fun and this a new survivor series so i wanna play for a new host for once
Favorite Survivor Player:russell hantz
Are you a Hero or Villain:villiaj
Are you Brain, Brawn, or Beauty:Brain
Are you more Strategic, Physical or Social:strategic
2124 days 11 hours ago
Sameed27
Sameed A.
Red
You have my Skype.
When I made final two in a group Stars with BambiBoo6.
Because I love games!
I don’t have a specific favorite
Villain
Brains
Strategic & Social
2124 days 9 hours ago
Maddog16
Madi S.
Light Green
You have my Skype
N/A
I wanna play this game because I think it would be a really good experience, and plus it would be fun getting to know the tribe members.
I don't really have a favorite survivor player
Hero
Brawn
Strategic
2123 days 19 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Apps are still open*
2123 days 13 hours ago
spintacularspinda
First Name and Last Initial: JJ M
Color Level: Orange
Favorite Group Game Memory: At the second tribal council of Witz's survivor madagascar, I was down in the numbers 3 to 2. The other 3 were all voting for me, but right before the vote reveal I say that I'm playing my idol. So, the other 3 try and switch the vote to my ally, but one of them didn't get their message in on time. So, the vote was 2-2-1, now with a revote. Pulling a hell mary I manage to convince a member of the other alliance to flip, saving my ally.
Why do you wanna play this game: I've been looking to get back into group games and this seems like the right one to come back with and play my ass off
Favorite Survivor Player: Tony Valchos was memorizing to watch and is the type of game that you are in awe the whole way through
Are you a Hero or Villain: Probably hero because I'm usually the underdog
Are you Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: Beauty
Are you more Strategic, Physical or Social: Social
2123 days 9 hours ago
jwbrine
First Name and Last Initial: Josh W
Color Level: Blue
Favorite Group Game Memory: when I won Player of the game in Nobows BB
Why do you wanna play this game: I saw (and plussed :p) your blogs on survivor at the daycare and I knew you'd be a fun host!
Favorite Survivor Player: Sandra Diez Twine
Are you a Hero or Villain: kinda mixed, if I had to choose though, I'd say I more closesly am a hero
Are you Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: Brain
Are you more Strategic, Physical or Social: Social is my most fond trait. I'd say I'm also physical when I need to be.
2123 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian W
Cast me
2123 days 8 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Applications will close at 8pm EST, July 10th*
2122 days 12 hours ago
M_Davis1998
-Application Closed-

Cast Reveal will be held on Saturday the 14th sometime between 9am and 12pm depending on when i wake up LOL. Tribe and possible twist reveal will happen then as well. The first immunity challenge will be posted saturday evening.

open group

Michael's Survivor Haiti - Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!