This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 - Jiwa Mati: Go back to the farm

Topic » Tribal Council #14 - Jiwa..

2153 days 13 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Everyone walks in*

Lets bring in the members of our jury! Jayden, Akshay, Zach, Ross, and Blake voted out at the last tribal council!

Kriss - How does it feel to be safe and know that you have a 1 in 4 shot of winning this game?

Rodrigo - Being so close to winning this challenge, do you think you needed the immunity tonight?

TJ - After the tie vote and Blake leaving the game, how safe do you feel tonight?

Sam - You misplayed an idol at the last tribal. Did you actually think you were getting votes?

Ben - What is the strategy for votes this late in the game?

You have until 6pm EST tomorrow night to vote! If you have an idol, tonight is the last night to play it! Also, if you would like to play an advantage, please let me know with your vote! Good luck!
2153 days 13 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - After the tie vote and Blake leaving the game, how safe do you feel tonight?
I don’t feel safe, I never feel safe.
2153 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Can we hurry up? I know Im geting voted off.
2153 days 9 hours ago
s73100
No I didn’t think I was getting voted but I knew it was going to be a tie vote, and I didn’t want to go home in the rock draw.
2152 days 20 hours ago
M_Davis1998
I'll get the urn
2152 days 20 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Returns with the urn*
2152 days 20 hours ago
M_Davis1998
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and your like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2152 days 20 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Ben stands*
2152 days 20 hours ago
M_Davis1998
This is a vote reversal advantage won at the auction. I choose to reverse Mine and Tj's votes.
2152 days 20 hours ago
M_Davis1998
This IS a vote reversal advantage. Any votes ffor Ben will be cast for tj and any votes for tj will be cast for Ben.

Anyone else?
2152 days 20 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Sam stands*
2152 days 20 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Sam hands me an idol*
2152 days 20 hours ago
M_Davis1998
The rules of survivor state, if someone plays a hidden immunity idol, any votes for that person will not count.

This IS a hidden immunity idol. Any votes for Sam will not count.
2152 days 20 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Okay, When the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2152 days 20 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*First vote*
Sam (does not count)
2152 days 20 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Second vote*
Sam (does not count)

open group

Michael's Survivor Haiti - Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!