This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 House

Topic » Season 2 House

2160 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello models, and fellow judges.
Feel free to comment your opinions, feelings and confessionals here.
2160 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Xania walks in*

Das Vedanya

Hello
2158 days 14 hours ago
zh1999
*Coryn finally enters*

I feel like Fatima's late ass.

That being said, I now have a reason to log onto tengaged everyday now. I am Afrocentric beauty and I am here to snatch this win.
2155 days 19 hours ago
Dylangover1
hey peeps
2155 days 18 hours ago
Aquali
Hello hello hello people I finally made it and it feels so nice to be here
2154 days 23 hours ago
Dylangover1
hey i am so happy
2154 days 22 hours ago
SeongWoo
Confessional: O M G. I won the first challenge, i'm so proud of myself, this show i can be a good competitor.
Thank you so much judges! I almost lose my breath in this challenge lmao
2153 days 19 hours ago
zh1999
Confessional:

Shoutout to the girls that can make all those comments under the results thread but can’t post their picture for this week, because they want to wait and see how the competition did.

I hope you sorry b!tches go home.
2152 days 16 hours ago
plottwister1
Hello Peeps. I am mike and I was in s1! I wanted to say hi to you all
2151 days 17 hours ago
Aquali
Confessional:

Honestly no shade to anyone but I think that we should be given a certain time limit during which we can submit our photos that way it will be easier for all of us
2151 days 16 hours ago
LenaRose
I don't give time limits because I'm very busy also so I probably wouldn't be able to stay to the time frame
2151 days 15 hours ago
zh1999
Confessional:

Aquali has a point and I honestly don’t care whose feelings I hurt with my message that told them to hurry up. This is a competition and people who take forever are somewhat rigging the system in my eyes. Marcos is taking forever and I don’t sugarcoat stuff. I’m fine with being the b!tch. That being said, I’ll respect Lena, for now.
2151 days 14 hours ago
Aquali
Thank you zh1999 for agreeing with me
2151 days 14 hours ago
Kisa
CF: I didn't tell anybody yet but i have cancer. and im scared that if these bitches don't submit their photos in time and we finish this shit i might die while im in the house.. im scared :(
2150 days ago
LenaRose
- Announcement -
Marcos (marcos3) has decided to leave the competition. Meaning that there will be no elimination this round.
2149 days 20 hours ago
zh1999
good.

open group

Lena's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!