This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot 11 -Final Results!

Topic » Photoshoot 11 -Final Results!

2174 days 19 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello everyone,
I would like to welcome you all to the final of the first season of Lena's Next Top Model. It has been a very fun thing to do and I can't wait to keep going for season two!
We started with 16 models, each wowed me and made it onto the show.
We have had a season of surprises, shocks and drama. The one thing that has shone through the whole season is the desire to succeed and the hard work from the models.
The final 3 worked hard to reach this stage and have proven in the final that they are deserving of these positions.
Not only will I be announcing the results, I will also be announcing the award results on the 15th of May.
There's no set time, so I'll message everyone about when I start.

Best of luck models, may the best model win!
2174 days 19 hours ago
LenaRose
Tiffany:
In your first photo I can see the improvement, you have come a long way and found yourself as a model. You know what is best for you which transcends into what's best for the audience and us. Every element is so much better than the first time you completed the shoot. The hair, make up and pose is not only heads and shoulders better than the last but it's a whole body above. Amazing job on that.
I love the attention to detail in this photo, you've added gold paint which could be a symbolization of richness and being authoritative. I like the hair, it looks kind of rustic, a little dirty but in this photo it fits so well. My favorite part is the accessories, the necklace is beautiful and those feathers really complete the look.
I wasn't expecting to see Miss Bulgaria here, many people will say it's the easy way out but it's very smart. The photo conveys you in more ways than anyone can think. You chose to do a body shot in a swimsuit, something you struggled with in week 2 and you've made up for in this photo and the first. The sash of Bulgaria is worn with pride and I can sense that you're very Nation proud.

Mikaela:
In the first image I am getting quite a similar vibe, however I do prefer this photo. I like the hair but the neck piece of flowers is the most appealing of the photo to me. I like the design of the flowers on the dress but the material in green is very off putting.
I like the fact you have gone with a modern tribal idea, with the elements like the shoes and the dress being more contemporary. That hair is crazy, like I'm so confused on how it's done! Again the neck piece is killing it in this photo! I like the pose, I feel like it highlights your facial features and the innocence behind you.
There is nothing more iconic than the Eiffel Tower, it's one of the most known French things. I like the fact you have worn the french colors, it's a smart idea but also the dress is freaking beautiful. I love the fact you have a bit of denim in there. The face and hair is beautiful. I can't find the words to explain how perfect they are. What I really like is that even though you've got elements of France in the background and on yourself, you stand out!

Kylie:
I love this image! If you sent this the first time I would have realized a lot earlier on how hungry you are for this! Each element in their own way screams that you are the boss and that you will fight your way till the end which you have done throughout this competition. I look at each element and my favorite are those shoes! Like girl I need those in my life!
I love the meaning behind why you chose this image, that's one way a model can be successful with each shoot. To convey a message with real emotion and real events as either an act of peace and unity or an act of rebellion. And this is kind of both, you're showing that you hate what the settlers did but the unity of each Native tribe. I love the clothing, it's so perfect for this photo. I also like the fact that the quality of image is quite poor as it represents that even though it occurred a long time ago it is still a very hot topic and an emotional topic.
I like the scenery, it's very British and even if you didn't say it was England I would immediately know. There is nothing nicer than comfy clothes which look amazing and fit together to make an outfit which is chic, modern and blends in but stands out. I can't find anything else to say about what I love but I have to admit.... I dislike the face on this image. I love the face, it's beautiful but it feels out of place in this image.
2174 days 19 hours ago
LenaRose
I accidentally closed the Best Drama Moment... So I will create a new one with the 3 highest scoring moments.
2174 days 11 hours ago
patricenka9
Thank you for your critiques, now we have to wait and see, who the winner is...
2173 days 21 hours ago
patricenka9
OMG IM SO NERVOUS
2173 days 21 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello everybody!
2173 days 21 hours ago
patricenka9
Hi Lena!
2173 days 21 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Ok so...everyone has improve as a model.But in my heart Mikaela deseve to win
2173 days 21 hours ago
LenaRose
Tonight I will reveal
All of the award winners and the winner of Season 1
2173 days 21 hours ago
patricenka9
I'm so nervous I can't
2173 days 21 hours ago
LenaRose
So I will first off announce Miss Congeniality.

This model has been nice throughout the whole process, she supported everyone and would even help me.

The winner is.
Kylie (patricenka9)
2173 days 21 hours ago
LenaRose
The second award I will be giving out is the best photo of the season...
This photo is
Mikalea (Rubes), photoshoot 3!
2173 days 21 hours ago
patricenka9
OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH, IM CONGENIALITY :)))
2173 days 21 hours ago
LenaRose
The third award is the most resilient model.

This model fought week after week, against hostility and personal issues.

Tiffany (shadowman)
2173 days 21 hours ago
LenaRose
I now move onto the most consistent model

Kylie (patricenka9)
2173 days 21 hours ago
plottwister1
Yaaaayyyyyy

open group

Lena's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!