This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Awards Night

Topic » Awards Night

2178 days 4 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello everybody,
after this season I will be hosting a little celebration and a look back on the season.
I have thought of some awards which could be given out.
First of would be the Fan-Favorite Judge, only the three main judges are being entered. So me, Camila and Abi. Everyone in the group is eligible to vote on this.
The second award would be Fan-Favorite Model, all models will be submitted (if they're still in the group). Again, everyone in the group is eligible to vote on this.
The third award is the Most Underrated Model, this will be voted on by myself and the judges. It will be awarded to someone who we think should have stayed longer in the competition.
The fourth award will be Most Potential. This is in regards of the model we think will make it big in the World.
The fifth award is a bit of a comedy award, it's the Biggest Drama Moment. This will be voted by the group however I will be choosing by myself the shortlisted moments.

Can you think of any more awards you'd like, I will consider them and maybe include them.
2177 days 18 hours ago
patricenka9
Judge's favourite model, most consistent model.
2177 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Best photo of the whole competition would be a good award
2177 days 16 hours ago
Ajathekween
Most Creative Picture

open group

Lena's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!