This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot 10 - Critiques and Results

Topic » Photoshoot 10 - Critiques and..

2178 days 5 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello everybody,
So this week you started of with showing your fight for this in a wrestling photoshoot.
Then the roles were reversed and you had to judge a photo I sent.

This elimination will confirm which 3 models will make it to the final, best of luck.
2178 days 5 hours ago
LenaRose
Clementine - For your photo I love the hair and the pose, it shows you love your body and you're confident, however this isn't a wrestling photo. This is more of a boxing photo. I like the fact that you commented on the contrasting colors on the photo I submitted, I think you may have been a bit harsh with the scoring and I would have liked to have seen some form of comment on either makeup, hair or pose.
Kylie - For the photo you submitted I really like it, it shows you're giving blood, sweat and tears into this. I don't like the outfit, however I like everything else. I would say this is more of a kickboxing photo however I like it. I love your critique, a perfect balance of negative and positive with the addition of a score that I would be likely to give around.
Mikaela - I love the fact you went slightly away from wrestling, you went a high fashion model photo with connotations of wrestling, the hair and make up were stunning, the pose was equally amazing! I can't fault your critique, it's got a good lengthy explanation. It's encouraging and honest, not in a harsh tone and you even went out of your way to address me. Amazing!
Tiffany - I do like the fact that you have used a real wrestler, it's a good job Sarah Backman is so pretty. The stance is giving me an Amazonian vibe of that you can conquer this and will kick all the competition out of the water. She has one of the prettiest faces ever but I have to admit I hate her hair in this photo, it looks so messy. I like your critique, I could imagine Tyra saying something that, very good job.
2177 days 23 hours ago
patricenka9
Thanks, love that you didn't just praise me :)
2177 days 17 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello everybody!!
Before I announce our final 3 models, Camila (FoxyWinters) didn't send me any scores.
So Liam has very quickly last minute judged
2177 days 17 hours ago
LenaRose
So the winner of photoshoot 10 and the first finalist is..
Mikaela (Rubes), with the score of 27!!
2177 days 17 hours ago
patricenka9
*claps*
2177 days 17 hours ago
LenaRose
The next model which is taking a spot in the final is..
Kylie (patricenka9), with the score of 26!
2177 days 17 hours ago
patricenka9
OMG NOW WAY *CRIES* THANK YOU SO MUCH
2177 days 17 hours ago
LenaRose
I now have two models and one spot
Clementine (girlnextdoor) and Tiffany (Shadowman)
2177 days 17 hours ago
patricenka9
:O, oh my god...
2177 days 17 hours ago
LenaRose
The last spot in the final goes to....
Tiffany (Shadowman), with the score of 25!

Clementine (girlnextdoor), I'm very sorry but with the score of 23, you are eliminated.
You shown a massive potential and was an amazing model!
2177 days 17 hours ago
patricenka9
Oh my god... congrats GIRLS F3!
2177 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
Congrats on F3 girls! Bye clem :(

open group

Lena's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!