This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot 7 - Critiques and Results

Topic » Photoshoot 7 - Critiques and..

2203 days 23 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello everybody,
In this photoshoot you were told to provide your best ballgown/suit outfit and also to answer some political answers.
After a very eventful photoshoot are you all ready for the results?
2203 days 23 hours ago
plottwister1
I AM
2203 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yay
2203 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
So before the results I have 3 announcements!
2203 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
Announcement 1.
Both judges Abi and Camila were unable to vote in this photoshoot.
2203 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
Announcement 2
Chelsea who judged in photoshoot 6 is returning to judge this shoot and another guest judge, Gill is also judging this photoshoot.
2203 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
Announcement 3
Tiffany (Shadowman) were unable to send their photo and answers.
However as they messaged me explaining the reasoning I have decided to give Tiffany a pass for this round.
I want to say now, this is not a favoritism thing. I will understand not posting with reasoning, if I know no reason I assume you just didn't do it.
2203 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
So... My critiques
Kylie - You have an amazing dress, it's very Disney like. I'm in love with the flowers and the hair, they add fine detail to the photo and make me like the photo a LOT more. Good job. I think your answer to number one is a very logical answer and is someone on the tip of everyone's tongue. I like answer two, however I would have liked it more if you wen't into depth about the issues. For example include the forms of abuse, and additional laws which would make life more equal for LGBT individuals. One on hand I love the fact you said me initially, it made me feel quite liked. However it could be seen as trying to suck up to me, on the other hand I love the Barack Obama answer. I like your reasoning behind him.
Mikaela - I love the photo, everything about it is elegant and beautiful. I have nothing else to comment on your photo so let's move to answer one. I like it, very short but explanatory. I love answer two, it's very modern with the current MarchForOurLives Movement and also terrorism as a whole, you wen't into explain why. Amazing! Answer three, yet again amazing! Another great explanation as to why you would choose her and even made the comparison about yourselves as to why you would get along.
Moira - I LOVE EVERYTHING IN THE PICTURE! The hair... LOVE, The pose... LOVE, The dress... LOVE. Then we get to the answers. I was expecting something actually good if I'm honest, like I could have gotten better answers from someone who doesn't even know what a president is. A bit of a joke really, give every aspect of the competition hard work.
Stormer - Again, another photo where I love EVERYTHING! Amazing job on the photo, it's like you were waiting to just walk out and be like "I'm here bitch". As I said earlier, Michelle would be an answer that a lot of people said but what's interesting is the fact that you used her knowledge as an argument to support her. I like answer two, you brought in statistics and provided the fundamental points and argument for a movement which could go all the way. The only thing which would make that answer better is a bit more length towards it. Answer three is a great answer, you provided someone with political experience and a little about their past. Great job!
Mike - I dislike the photo, the quality of image is very poor. Additionally if someone was a guest judge (We have them this round) how do they know which theyre judging if the didn't see your post above. I honestly don't find anything appealing about this photo. Again as I said for Moira, I want more. Give every answer some reasoning and a bit more length and depth. This is a very poor job.
Clementine - I love this photo, it's beautiful! Each thing compliments each other. But yet again, as I said for Mike and Moira, you need to provide better answers. They all were lacking depth, length and a proper explanation.
2203 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
The person that scored high but not high enough is
Moira (Coolkat) with the score of 25!
2203 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
The winner is
Stormer (Ajathekween) with the score of 26!
2203 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
These next two models are safe

Kylie (patricenka9) and Clementine (girlnextdoor) with the score of 24!
2203 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
I now have the bottom two left
Mikaela (Rubes)
and Mike (plottwister1)
2203 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
And the last model safe is

Mikeala (Rubes) with the score of 22!

Which means Mike (plottwister1) I'm sorry but with the score of 14, you are eliminated.
2203 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
Did I only not win because of my Answers?
2203 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
So if I say that I can't make a photoshoot it automatically means I'm safe ok!

Does that mean that I can say that for every photoshoot until I get to the final
2203 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
Coolkat it was a combination of three judges so each one has a reason.

Rubes... just no, if you have a legitimate reason as to why you can't vote I will take it into consideration.
Tiffany has some stuff going on and couldn't take part for this one shoot, she will the next.

open group

Lena's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!