This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimiantion Panel Week 8!: A Supermodel Is Born!~

Topic » ~Elimiantion Panel Week 8!: A..

2119 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
Hello My Final 3 All Stars!

Welcome to your final Elimination Panel where ONE OF YOU WILL BE CROWNED THE WINNER OF BELLA'S NEXT TOP MODEL ALL STARS SEASON 2!

As you know the winner is decided by whoever has gained the most points!

So lets begin with the first point, coming from the PUBLIC POLL!.....................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2119 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
THE RESULT OF THE POLL IS..............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRYSTAL (RUBES) YOU CAME IN THIRD WITH 30%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
KENDALL (JAMESLU) YOU CAME IN SECOND WITH 33.3%

AND

ABEL (RUSSELL11) YOU HAVE WON THE POINT FROM THE PUBLIC POLL WITH 36.7% OF THE VOTE WELL DONE <3
2119 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
THE SECOND POINT COMES FROM LAST ALL STARS WINNER, MOO (SLOTH_ROMAN)!

HERE ARE HER CRITIQUES FOR YOU SHOOTS!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Kendall:
Redemption: I actually really like this. The pose is really high fashion. However it is a bit boring. That's my personal taste, but I wouldn't necessarily live for this if I saw it in a magazine. It's the final 3, I wanted to see more rather than just pretty poses. Other than that, this shot is good.

Covershot: Again this is simple. I don't like how the outfit sort of conceals the body. I wish you had gone a bit more out there with the final shot, rather than doing something that I see on every top model game.

Overall: You've had ups and downs and in the beginning you really didn't do too well but you turned it and have been doing well since. However, it may have been a bit late.

Abel:
Redemption: Yas! This is lightyears nicer than the one you did in the past. It's very high fashion and it looks so good. The main problem I have with this is that it's not your covershot lol...

Covershot: I really dont like this... It looks very unnatural and uncomfortable to me. The pose on the right is weird and I think it would've been much nicer to see oyu focus on one pose to really draw attention. This is much more eye catching than Kendall's though so I will give you that.

Overall: You've never fallen into the bottom which is very good but you've just gone in the middle of the pack each week and only just won best photo.

Crystal:
Redemption: I have problems with this. I do think that it's better than your previous shot but not by that much. The expression just doesn't look very high fashion to me but the pose kinda does. I have mixed feelings.

Covershot: YAS. I love this. This is so perfect in every way. The pose is on point and that look is killer. You turned it this week sis.

Overall: You've been in the bottom more than the others but you've been in the top end of the group almost every week. So good job.
2119 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
SHE HAS DECIDED THAT HER WINNER AND GIVING HER POINT TO IS...............................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRYSTAL (RUBES)!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE GAINED YOUR FIRST POINT, THIS IS WHY MOO VOTED YOU!

WINNER: Im my opinion, Crystal should win because I think she's done better than the other two in the competition as a whole. I also think her covershot is the best and her redemption shot was intriguing.
2119 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
CURRENT STANDINGS:

~ABEL: 1

~CRYSTAL: 1

~KENDALL: 0
2119 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
THE THIRD AND FINAL POINT COMES FROM ME!

FIRST LETS HEAR MY CRITIQUES FOR YOUR SHOOTS!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ABEL:

RESHOOT:

I am actually really glad you have done this shoot to take again as before I feel that you lacked experienced so that is why you missed that modelling element. This new photo is so much better and very editorial. Your skin looks so smooth and this jaw-line is making me cry it is so edgy. I like the snow drops falling and I like how this is very similar to a beauty shot. This would have been a good one to use for your covershoot aswell!

COVERSHOOT:

This is very much your style of modelling and you have for sure put your own statement with your personality on your covershoot, so well done! My favourite part of this shot is the outfit it is very eye-catching and unique, the turquoise really goes well with your skin tone. My only issue here is that I feel for a covershoot there is a bit too much due to there being two of you!

OVERALL:

You are right the girls have for sure been at the top and the bottom more then you this season but you have been very consistent throughout and some would say you have performed the best overall this season. Your photos are modern and fresh but are they good enough to beat the girls, im not sure?

CRYSTAL:

RESHOOT:

Like Abel I am very happy that you decided to redo this shoot as it was one of your weakest weeks in that season but you have for sure improved loads with your new photo! I am in love with the VINTAGE theme you have gone down with this shot as it is more similar to Marilyn Monroe then your previous shot. The hat is so gorgeous, overall amazing!

COVERSHOOT:

VOGUE DARLING, VOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just absolutely amazing! This is a covershot that I would look at for so long my eyes would burn. From this subtle face pose where I can see you enticing me in to this outfit it is so fierce and editorial you have smashed this shot. Great work! THIS IS JUST YOUR STYLE OF MODELLING AND ITS GREAT!

OVERALL:

This is your Third time in the Final 3, will you finally do better then 3rd?? You are a talented model who has so much potential to do so well, I am just worried if your just not ready! You have the best performance scores from looking at the call-out chart with two Best Photos wins. Whatever the result I am so proud of you for picking yourself up and doing so well!

KENDALL:

RESHOOT:

Would of loved to see your previous photo linked but dw I looked back and I could see why you had chosen this week to change. The previous shot was OK but this one is FABULOUS! It is so different and unique that I am so engaged to see more shots from this shoot. I love this head piece it s reminding me of some outer-space element. The pose is cute and quirky and the outfit is very figure-flattering. My only issue is I wish it was in colour as I feel that this shot would of done much better with some colour, but overall nice job!

COVERSHOOT:

Another black and white shot from you in the finale, but I feel like this time it really does bring more to the photo. I feel more connected to this shot due to the theme, as I feel the pose and the light makes me feel a bit invested to find out more from this shoot. it is very clever and engaging for viewers. I do like the hair, wish I could see more of the face for a covershot!

OVERALL:

You have been one amazing UNDERDOG this season and I am so proud of you for making it this far in the competition! I was not expecting you to the final 3 after your first week you being placed in the Bottom Two. But you proved me and the other models wrong and improved week by week. But have you done enough to take the crown?
2119 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
SO BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER I CAN CONFIRM THAT....................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
KENDALL (JAMESLU) YOU DIDNT RECIEVE MY POINT, THEREFORE YOU HAVE TAKEN 3RD PLACE THIS SEASON!

THIS IS SUCH AN IMPROVEMENT FROM YOU LAST PLACING ALL THAT TIME AGO IN SEASON 2 AND YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD CAUSE I AM!

YOU HAVE ACTUALLY MADE ME CHANGE MY WAY OF JUDGING MODELS AS YOU TOTALLY BECAME ONE OF MY FAVOURITES AFTER WEEK 1 AND I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU TO WIN!

BUT YOU TAKE THAT 3RD PLACE WITH PRIDE!

WE ALL LOVE YOU!

BUT FOR NOW,

GOODBYE KENDALL <3
2119 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
SO TWO MODELS REMAIN, ABEL (RUSSELL11) AND CRYSTAL (RUBES)!

WHO TAKES MY POINT AND SNATCHES THE CROWN!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2119 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
THE WINNER OF BELLA'S NEXT TOP MODEL ALL STARS SEASON 2 IS...................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2119 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRYSTAL (RUBES)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MY QUEEN YOU HAVE FINALLY TAKEN THE CROWN!

THIS HAS FOR SURE BEEN THIRD TIME LUCKY FOR YOU AS THROUGHOUT THIS COMPETITION YOU HAVE SHOWN ME WHAT AN AMAZING MODEL YOU ARE AND HAVE GROWN IN CONFIDENCE AND BEAUTY!

YOU ARE A SUPERMODEL!

AND YOU ARE THE WINNER!

GO TAKE YOUR WALK OF FAME,

ITS YOUR WINNER, CRYSTAL (RUBES)!
2119 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
ABEL (RUSSELL11) YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED MALE MODEL AND I AM GUTTED THAT YOU GOT RUNNER-UP AGAIN BUT I AM STILL SO PROUD OF YOUR PERFORMANCE!

TO NOT EVER BE IN THE BOTTOM TWO IN A COMPETITION IS SUCH AN ACHIEVEMENT IN ITSELF SO BE HAPPY WITH THE RESULT.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,

BUT FOR NOW,

GOODBYE ABEL <3
2119 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

*starts crying on the floor*

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!

ABEL AND KENDALL YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING THIS SEASON AND YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF HOW WELL YOU GUYS HAVE DONE THIS SEASON!!

THANK YOH BELLA FOR THIS AMAZING SEASON AND THANK YOU AND MOO FOR BELIEVING IN ME!!!
2119 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
I want to say thank you for all the great models taking part!

I am taking a break for a bit but hopefully Bella’s Next Top Model Season 8 will be coming soon.......
2119 days 10 hours ago
Russell11
Grats Crystal, you deserved it!
2119 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Robbed but grats Crystal!

open group

All Stars: Bella’s Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!